Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel THE MOST BASED TEARDOWN OF A HOE IN A WHILE

Black Andrew Tate

With Crispr he can become a slav

(Andrey Tetowich)
I unironically would love to see a slav Andrew Tate, would be fucking hilarious :feelskek:

I unironically would love to see a slav Andrew Tate, would be fucking hilarious :feelskek:
Oy blin idi nahui blyat, Continiues to fail to get into his car after his 5th LARGEEEE vodka shot, Trips and falls and fall unconscious

These "interviews" are jewmade shit for redpill3d goys
The whole concept of these shows is so unbelievably retarded.
They invite the dumbest hoes they can find and then act surprised that they're dumb hoes.
It's as if you invite people with down-syndrome, start discussing string theory with them and then wonder why they're so stupid.
Only braindead redpill fags who can't get girls watch these shows.

The clip backfires.
He says that this hoe has no value in the marketplace because she has no skills and no brain to offer.
Lol. It's the same for most incels here on this forum.
In fact, most incels on this forum offer even less than this bimbo because they can't even offer sexwork.

That Adam 22 dude's such a simp, if you've seen the entire clip, he attempts to gather all the girls on his side to do a "walk out" and no one left when he ragequit, shit was fucking cringe. lmfao

The whole concept of these shows is so unbelievably retarded.
They invite the dumbest hoes they can find and then act surprised that they're dumb hoes.
It's as if you invite people with down-syndrome, start discussing string theory with them and then wonder why they're so stupid.
Only braindead redpill fags who can't get girls watch these shows.

The clip backfires.
He says that this hoe has no value in the marketplace because she has no skills and no brain to offer.
Lol. It's the same for most incels here on this forum.
In fact, most incels on this forum offer even less than this bimbo because they can't even offer sexwork.
a lot of incels have jobs nigger. No amount of money can buy pussy

a lot of incels have jobs nigger. No amount of money can buy pussy
this guy is a known foid-worshipper/apologist along with that frothy whatever. His comment reads like a proper feminist apologist's justification of whoredom from twitter. I don't know why people like him are tolerated here who try to bash the whole community here with baseless bs.

Edit: Ignored that retarded inbred since mods think it's okay for some users to bash the whole userbase here.

Last edited:
Sexhaver problems

a lot of incels have jobs nigger.
Yes, some have jobs, but reading the threads and posts on here it seems that most don't.

this guy is a known foid-worshipper/apologist along with that frothy whatever. His comment reads like a proper feminist apologist's justification of whoredom from twitter. I don't know why people like him are tolerated here who try to bash the whole community here with baseless bs.

Edit: Ignored that retarded inbred since mods think it's okay for some users to bash the whole userbase here.
Not a "foid-worshipper/apologist", a realist. I love facts. Facts are what the blackpill was initially about. Today, too many edgy teenagers like you just want to be stupid and edgy, circle jerking extremist, low IQ bullshit. Nobody here is intelligent enough anymore to discuss and evaluate.

But who are you even?
I haven't seen you argue against anything I said before. Shouldn't you have alot of arguments against what I say if I'm so wrong? Why did you never voice your oppinion before? Only now you leave a retarded insult and a "ignored" comment ... how pathetic.

Last edited:
Full version please

Based fuck these whores