Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based The most based nigga in tv!!!

The sad part is that these views are so far from the mainstream that they're not even seen as a legitimate threat, they're just ridiculous and stupid. 99% of society thinks of this as completely wrong and couldn't even begin to imagine that this guy is right.

Too bad, I agree with him 100%, and many men would've in the past, I imagine.

note the foid at 3:35

arguing with holes 101

JFL he is so based
this guy is right.
I agree with him 100%,
Lol at the foid attempting to argue with him.

"No women would line up to date you" "I would be at the end of the line". Perhaps a Freudian slip?

She says that there would be no line, then implys not only is there a line but that she would join it too, literal retardation.

Last edited:
That guy wrote a book or two. Everyone thinks he was a comedian/performance artist trolling people. Dick Masterson is his name.

Also, JFL at that foid, “take those stupid glasses off and show us how you look”, implying he’s never had a date because he’s ugly. Looks are everything. Also proves how important eyes are.

Last edited:
kek is this our new saint?

TV was based back then tbh.

I'm pretty sure that the percentage of men who think like that has increased from that time.

people more chill back then, they just took this as old harmless man vs woman humour