Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL the most awful thing about the girl who rejected me

• Thread starter Deleted member 6753
  • Start date
Deleted member 6753

Deleted member 6753

0.00001/10
-
The one girl i ever asked out, whose rejection of me was so destructive and humiliating it socially crippled me for life, was the ugly one in the class.

I asked her because (back then I wasnt as aware of my own hideousness as I am now) I thought she was "attainable". She was the fat, slightly autistic one who hid in the library most of the time. And she still was too good for me!!

what did I do in a past life to deserve such pain and degradation !??!

school foids all get pumped and dumped by chads,
it's massively inflating their ego.

She wasn't actually too good for you bro, her inflated ego just told her she was ngl.

She wasn't actually too good for you bro, her inflated ego just told her she was ngl.

no, I am fully aware all girls are too good for me. don't get my hope up.

tell more what u said and what she answered

Ugly foids can still get sex with chads. When he wants easy and fast way to fuck he will just date down, ugly foids get big dopamine shot from chad being interested in them and they act like female beta orbiters at this point. They will do everything for chad so that he will acknowledge them and give them attention. Feminists are often average or ugly looking foids who get bitter towards all men because of their experiences of chad rejecting them or using only as cum-dumpster.
Ugly foids in Anno 2019 are beyond reach of incels and even low-tier normies.

tell more what u said and what she answered
I said "would you like to go to the dance with me"

She just looked in disgust and said NO.

never talked to a foid since

no, I am fully aware all girls are too good for me. don't get my hope up.
They're not too good for you a lot of them are just delusional cunts and cucks enable this behaviour . Men fuck everything so these foids think they are equal to chadnaldo

The girl who rejected me had short hair back then and was around 4/10,short and rejected me TWICE and then she looksmaxxed became good looking

I don't approach ugly girls for this reason - I don't want to give them the satisfaction of rejecting me.

Ugly girls are often meaner and enjoy rejecting men.

I feel your pain. I was pretty high inhibited for the majority of my life and then I finally decided to ask a foid out and she called me an ugly bitch. Never again.:woke:

I know how you feel, my middle school oneitis called me disgusting.

Are u insane???all women are kweens,this is why you inkel!:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

She's used to chads.