Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The most awesome talent you can have will never beat an atractive face

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
I bet many of you are good at something like drawing, cooking, singing, playing an instrument or even at videogames. I bet many of you could easily have a girlfriend because many of you have such awesome talents. I bet many of you even have tried to impress some girl by showing her how much of an artist you are.

But it didn't work cause the girl you like is busy fucking her tall and attractive boyfriend whose better talent is to lift three six packs of beer in one hand, she's exited and wet just by seeing his beauty while she ignores you completely, cause in her eyes you're a piece of shit, an ugly and worthless toad mutant, she feels sick just by seeing you and every single girl thinks the same about you, your talents are garbage to them because you're ugly.

Looks=Life

JFL @ hobby copers

I’m not good at literally anything

I'm smart, I have a succesful career, I'm a good writer, and I'm a decent pianist.

If talents really mattered I'd be drowning in pussy, instead I'm getting drunk alone in my apartment.

I'm smart, I have a succesful career, I'm a good writer, and I'm a decent pianist.

If talents really mattered I'd be drowning in pussy, instead I'm getting drunk alone in my apartment.

I'm also pretty smart, I work in the software industry.

It doesn't work to attract women, they still look at me as shit and inferior.

I'm also pretty smart, I work in the software industry.

It doesn't work to attract women, they still look at me as shit and inferior.

Who would win? A software engineer playing Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata or a hot jobless Chad?

We all know the answer.

Still, jobs and careers are good copes imho. If you're smart and successful you can afford vidya, whores, drugs, anything you want basically

Im not really good at anything ngl. Chads best talent is his face

Who would win? A software engineer playing Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata or a hot jobless Chad?

We all know the answer.

Still, jobs and careers are good copes imho. If you're smart and successful you can afford vidya, whores, drugs, anything you want basically

A good career, my nice car, my incel friends are my best cope. However I just accepted I'll be lonely all my life.

Software industry is full of incels. I don't hire whores, many of my peers spend a fortune in prostitutes though.

Extremely high IQ, bookmarked for suifuel

I gave up on life, everything failed me and I have failed everything. any aspirations I've had are gone. I am like a ghoul wandering the streets after noon looking for a loli to befriend

It's over for talentcels.

I used to be good at a lot of things, but soon I realized it's all pointless if u ugly, now I just ldar

I remember an Asian who was in love in high school.

She compared me to a piece of shit. He said he saw no difference between shit on the floor and me. In front of other colleagues. Free.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back