Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The most attractive south indians can't fit the golden decagon

Kokoro

Kokoro

Self-banned
-
The researchers are coping about the results.

Conclusion:

Marquardt golden decagon mask does not fit exactly to the South Indian facial traits.

Most of the South Indian females and males show a wider inter-zygomatic and inter-gonial width and decreased mid facial height than the golden mask.

The golden mask can be used as one of the facial analysis methods so as to instantly recognize the balance and arrangement of facial structures at a glimpse and quite objectively as well on an aesthetic basis for the soft tissues rather than on the exact measurements.

It can be used in many different clinical situations in day to day practice including consultation with patients. Other merits are that it is economic to operate and data easy to store.

Though Marquardt claimed that the golden mask is a single universal standard for beauty regardless of race, age and sex. Ethnic or individual discrepancies cannot be totally ignored as in our study the mask did not fit exactly to the South Indian facial traits but, the beauty ratios came closer to those of the mask. To overcome this difficulty, there is a need to develop variants of golden facial mask for different ethnic groups.

Source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4866249/

Basically, indians are really ugly so they need to redesign the test to not come off as racist.

Most of the South Indian females and males show a wider inter-zygomatic and inter-gonial width and decreased mid facial height than the golden mask.
Just dont have a wider inter-zygomatic and inter-gonial mid facial height theory confirmed

A solid geometrypill for curries, liked it.

The researchers are coping about the results.

View attachment 23375

Conclusion:

Marquardt golden decagon mask does not fit exactly to the South Indian facial traits.

I'm pretty sure this means the opposite of what you think. I think it means that it means curries look MORE Chad-like than the average Nerdic or Anglo Saxon they used to define the Marquart.

wider jawline
+
wider zygomatic arches (where cheekbones jut out horizontally)
+
more compact midface
=

main-qimg-a48b41e77aa4b6c843d77e7de48e757c-c

that guy looks retarded though

Underlying conclusion is that curries break the Marquardt mold in a positive manner. Pragmatically, you would like shorter midface, wider zygos and wider gonial angle as a male up in twenty eighteen.

Basically, indians are really ugly so they need to redesign the test to not come off as racist.
Are you gonna make another podcast?

South Indian reporting. It sucks, and I know that if I was white, I’d be able to fill out these tests well. The problem is my race.