Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The Mossad/Shabak are after me (ישראלים אל תיכנסו!!!)

kikecel

kikecel

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
★★★★★
From time to time (in intervals of a few months) I get weird messages by a user on this forum (I dont remember his name since all the chats have been deleted for some reason) that asks me if Im from kikeland and if I want to join his Incel "Whatsapp Group".
he did this twice now. when will it be the next time he strikes?

He is using the private chat feature so it gets deleted. Join the group, what's the worst that could happen.

He is using the private chat feature so it gets deleted. Join the group, what's the worst that could happen.
its basically doxxing myself

its basically doxxing myself
Hmm i guess. Personally I wouldn't care. .co can find out who I really am. Won't change a thing. But yeah it is still not advisable, you are not anon on wp

He probably just wants you to join him and his team of fellow hasbarats that want to harass decent upstanding dissident while folk who stand up against the Zionist Jew World Order agenda via their online activism.

Don’t give in to this lowlife based kikecel!

Be a Bobby Fischer and NOT a Jeffrey Epstein!!

I bet you don't feel the same distress about your grandparents having massacred innocent Palestinians.

I bet you don't feel the same distress about your grandparents having massacred innocent Palestinians.
my grandparents lived in shithutts in north africa what are you talking about

tumblr_mvpsq6Lj1d1sokvkso1_500.gif

When you get one PM from Mossad trying to sell incriminate yourself and throw you in prison for being a danger to Israel but you also get a PM from Hamas trying to recruit you as an inside man.

6BAAE285 7A93 4D70 B56F 90F158C38C50

Jew

"Hi, you wanna come in our cool Incel WhatsApp Group, we hate women too, trust us."

From time to time (in intervals of a few months) I get weird messages by a user on this forum (I dont remember his name since all the chats have been deleted for some reason) that asks me if Im from kikeland and if I want to join his Incel "Whatsapp Group".
he did this twice now. when will it be the next time he strikes?
Brocel other cels ask people on here to join WhatsApp/discord groups it’s not mossad JFL
There’s North African kikes?
There’s North African kikes?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back