Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The more women you add in a relationship, the higher the divorce rates (proof it's women's fault)

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
"Marriages between two women are of a shorter duration than marriages between two men or between a man and a woman. Of the women who married another woman in 2010, 26 percent were divorced after almost ten years (on 1 January 2020). This is almost twice as much as for married male couples (14 percent). The divorce rate among heterosexual couples is comparable to that of gay male couples: 16 percent were divorced after ten years. "

Lesbian divorce rates proves that modern day unsuppressed women are inherently anti-monogamy. The more women you add in the equation the more the likelihood of divorce goes up. This greatly strengthens the idea that WOMEN are the problem in divorces and broken marriages.

Gay men have the lowest divorce rates. Straight couples are middle of the way.
And lesbians have by far the highest divorce rates.

Men just want loving monogamous relationships, women don't.

A lot of women say "what did the MAN do to earn that divorce" but this simple isolation of variables proves that women are the REAL problem.

Last edited:
This is why the patriarchy enforce monogamy in the past

Good finding, I think I've seen some more info on Lesbians that would be worth sharing/discerning about.

This is all the proof we need, and the fact foids have to say "but what did the husband do?" just further proves the general burned of proof that it's their fault.

Good finding, I think I've seen some more info on Lesbians that would be worth sharing/discerning about.

This is all the proof we need, and the fact foids have to say "but what did the husband do?" just further proves the general burned of proof that it's their fault.
How did you get the cool name

Samurai in ancient japan were commonly gay because they thought women disrupted focus. Maybe those fags were onto something :feelshmm:
Faggot

Samurai in ancient japan were commonly gay because they thought women disrupted focus. Maybe those fags were onto something :feelshmm:
Incorrect retard
Seems to me as if you were promoting it

And no, GrAYnigger, you just joined & thus have no right to speak to established users such as myself or OP that way.

Now piss off back to Tik-Tok