Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The more women that are in HR means more Jobs will be Chad only.

Shinichi

Shinichi

Recruit
★★★★
With the exception of coding/tech jobs and contractor shit, Jobs will soon be Chad only since most women are disproportionately in HR/ postions of power in companies/organizations. If you have a photo to your resume you better use photo shop on that bitch cause if a food is looking at it and your not Chad or Tyrone then your gonna be unemployed. On a side note, this is also like how Women with 6 figure jobs end up just making the Chads and Tyrone who fill their holes rich because women will spend their money on them. As someone who works in a hospital you won't believe how many of these high earning nurses have drug dealer Jamal boyfriends who beat them. These dudes just stay home watch TV and fucking other girls while these girls work 12 hours shifts for them. It almost makes me feel bad.

if you're a firstworldcel you're better off as a neet

if you're a firstworldcel you're better off as a neet
100% agree I applied to hundreds of jobs and none of them hired me, all of the interviews i had were fat retarded typical liberal women in her late 20s to 30s its fucking brutal lol. I cant do shit im going to apply for disability for my autism. No other way of making money for me.

It was very hard for me to get a job and the onw I did get was because of pure luck (Also I was inteeviewed by two males.)

Yep it's 'human relations'.
Not 'subhuman (sub-5) relations'.

It kinda already happened tbh computer science and stuff like that got super yuppified it's OGRE

100% agree I applied to hundreds of jobs and none of them hired me, all of the interviews i had were fat retarded typical liberal women in her late 20s to 30s its fucking brutal lol. I cant do shit im going to apply for disability for my autism. No other way of making money for me.
When i was 19/20 all i did waa a full year of job application to get a fucking apprentance ship. Didnt work lmao.

Was sick of sitting there with 30 other dudes doing assessment Centers and being evaluated by a Gen X women.

Did college then, Engineering, hated it to my guts. Was all dudes in my class except 2 chicks that were taken and honestly both of them were not gf Material anyway.

And these women get these jobs just for having vaginas.

This will be balanced out by Pajeet managements only hiring other currycels here