Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The more useless and abstract a field is, the more motivated I am to study it.

Scilence

Scilence

Hail Satan
-
I think my resentment for society has gotten to a point where if what I am studying is not completely useless to society, then I am not willing to do it. Right now I am looking at openGL tutorials for animating and abstract algebra, things that probably will never be used in any job. This is the only cope I have.

Better give up algebra then. It's useful in engineering.

Lovely. Give me a few minutes to respond, or simply fall asleep.

Depressing Times...

I think my resentment for society has gotten to a point where if what I am studying is not completely useless to society, then I am not willing to do it. Right now I am looking at openGL tutorials for animating and abstract algebra, things that probably will never be used in any job. This is the only cope I have.
Join me in history and the classics, brother. We can DM foids on IG with dead languages.

do not contribute anything to the soyciety or whatever is left of it.

There is still tons of software from past years that uses OpenGL that people aren’t going to want to just stop working :feelshaha:

Study pure math.

Go learn programming in an old language like fortran or cobol.
Learn mycology (I like this because it helps me identify magic mushrooms and also mushrooms are the best beings on this planet)

Strong username to post content ratio lol