Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] The more time pass the less i give a shit about foids

Patches

Patches

Framecel and Manlet = Never began
★★★★★
Like they are annoying as fuck if you are sub6 you will be treated like dirt cheated on and humiliated and too even land some landwhale you yourself are not even attracted to would have to go through some ridicilous humiliation rituals.
Its either be chad or nothing. I dont want to be some punching bag for a used up roastie.

In the meantime i will cope woth vidya and laugh off normalfaggot misery it brings me joy then those faggots get humbled, And i will annoy and refuse to worship roasties irl that shi makes them seethe like hell kek, love their reactions then istead of being worshipped they recieve aggressive/disrespectful treatment.

Misogyny here is kind of allowed if you know what I mean. kek

A certain word to describe roasties and for belittling foids we can openly use and normies think it's ok if you do. Makes foids seethe too because it's socially acceptable.:feelskek:

A certain word to describe roasties and for belittling foids we can openly use and normies think it's ok if you do. Makes foids seethe too because it's socially acceptable.:feelskek:
mano beveik visi bendradarbiai foidus sliuhom vadina ir t.t visai unhinged

Aj bl seniau campint buvau su homies ir kazkoks debilas savo kurwa atsivede, zdz mes pradejom apie nacius ir unhinged shit kalbet ta daune isizeide ir tylejo visa nakti xdddd

mano beveik visi bendradarbiai foidus sliuhom vadina ir t.t visai unhinged
Vakaruose niekas taip nedarytu. Bent vienas geras dalykas. :feelshmm:

Bobom, sliuhom. Nera NT vadinti moterim:feelskek:

Vakaruose niekas taip nedarytu. Bent vienas geras dalykas. :feelshmm:

Bobom, sliuhom. Nera NT vadinti moterim:feelskek:
Yh pydarus irgi onsight bullyina based

Aj bl seniau campint buvau su homies ir kazkoks debilas savo kurwa atsivede, zdz mes pradejom apie nacius ir unhinged shit kalbet ta daune isizeide ir tylejo visa nakti xdddd
Classic. Atsimenu mus keistuoliais vadino kad nedraugiski buvom su kazkokia duhe is kurios pizdavojomes kad sliuha buvo (chad only) nes nuolat sake kaip reikia tallfago.:feelsugh:

Classic. Atsimenu mus keistuoliais vadino kad nedraugiski buvom su kazkokia duhe is kurios pizdavojomes kad sliuha buvo (chad only) nes nuolat sake kaip reikia tallfago.:feelsugh:
Based based

Women are insufferably obnoxious. If I was Chad I'd pump and dump them.

Also i would try to hurt her as much as possible emotionaly and destroy her ego

Everyone would prefer that if they got that power. Harem of toilets > 1 long term gf

coommaxxing will lead to the same state

Like they are annoying as fuck if you are sub6 you will be treated like dirt cheated on and humiliated and too even land some landwhale you yourself are not even attracted to would have to go through some ridicilous humiliation rituals.
Its either be chad or nothing. I dont want to be some punching bag for a used up roastie.

In the meantime i will cope woth vidya and laugh off normalfaggot misery it brings me joy then those faggots get humbled, And i will annoy and refuse to worship roasties irl that shi makes them seethe like hell kek, love their reactions then istead of being worshipped they recieve aggressive/disrespectful treatment.
I just want money fuck foids

foids are boring and stupid

If I were a Hollywood chad I might simp for a famous Stacy. I mean it would probably be the most intense thing I could experience with a perfect Stacy.
Then I would settle down with a high tier Becky.

I dislike them so much and I'm so blackpilled about their nature that I do not grieve the fact that they aren't attracted to me. It'd be one thing if most relationships were joyful, fulfilling and lasted a long time if not for life, but that's absolutely not the case. At this point I even dislike seeing any references to romance or relationships.

On a scale from 1-10 of how much I give a shit about foids, I'm in the negatives.

caring about foids is gay

The more time passes the more I want to INTERMINGLEDLY FUCK THEM

Quit coping. We feel worse with each passing year. I am 19 and I feel deep sadness everytime I remember I missed out on teen love. Now imagine when you are 30 and you remember that you missed your entire youth. Giga suifuel.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back