Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The more stable blackpilled folks would make make better therapists

imperfectCell

imperfectCell

Greycel
Mainstream therapists are misleading and ineffective largely due to the fact they never went through the pain a true incel had suffered through, thus they can't possibly relate past a few anecdote cases. The common erroneous stance is using blanket explanations that inceldom is the result of mental issues, rather than the other way around. Only in the future when psychotherapy advances past the current primitive ape tier state it is would humanity improve somewhat. When a normie therapist thinks they're entitled to give advice on a subject out of their fucking realm just because they have a piece of paper saying they're qualified is a fucking insult.

He who is well fed doesn't understand the one who is hungry.

therapy and anti-depressants are all scams

you can't tell the truth or you won't get repeat clients

THERAPISTS ONLY LOOK AT THE SYMPTOMS NOT THE CAUSE OF ANY MENTAL PROBLEM THATS WHY SO MANY MEN KILL THEMSELVES CAUSE THEIR PROBLEMS, THE CAUSE OF THEIR SYMPTOMS ARE UNFIXABLE (UGLINESS/INCEL)!

My therapist : just go talk to girls.

Me : like just random girls, in the street ?

My therapist : yeah.

JFL at therapists.

you can't tell the truth or you won't get repeat clients
i don't think they're necessarily scams tbh, they can help if you have the right mindset

Thos forum is therapy

Therapists should offer free black pill therapy sessions

i don't think they're necessarily scams tbh, they can help if you have the right mindset
I think most therapist just arent a good fit for a person with particular needs. The type of therapist that would work best for me in an ideal scenario is one that doesn't give platitudes and instead gives practical step by step solutions on how to solve problems in my life that lead to results. Not one that tells me to express muh feelings or search muh self. I already am well aquainted with those things.

Stable + older blackpills. As a former wizardcel I probably have more realistic advice to offer than any therapist. Whilst its unfair to discount all therapy completely (some CBT stuff is legit), I definitely agree that most therapists don't understand the real root of the problem (being ugly af) and offer simplistic interpretations of the situation.

I offered some realistic Tinder advice on another account, but got banned for "whiteknighting". I felt it was unfair, but stopped giving out advice to avoid further bans. Shame because some cels seemed really keen to hear what I was saying, but others obviously just want to rot in peace because they know there is no hope.

Stable + older blackpills. As a former wizardcel I probably have more realistic advice to offer than any therapist. Whilst its unfair to discount all therapy completely (some CBT stuff is legit), I definitely agree that most therapists don't understand the real root of the problem (being ugly af) and offer simplistic interpretations of the situation.

I offered some realistic Tinder advice on another account, but got banned for "whiteknighting". I felt it was unfair, but stopped giving out advice to avoid further bans. Shame because some cels seemed really keen to hear what I was saying, but others obviously just want to rot in peace because they know there is no hope.
If chad doesn't need to whiteknight and do favors for prime pussy then why should we for sub prime used up pussy?

My therapist : just go talk to girls.

Me : like just random girls, in the street ?

My therapist : yeah.

JFL at therapists.
I fucking died.

ADs aren't scams, they're legal mood-lifters with less side effects than alcohol (when they work), which is good.

As to therapy, I agree with OP.