Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The more people say Trump will end the world, the more I want to vote for him

Grey Man

Grey Man

“Do not go gentle into that good night”
Is it just me or western democracy hasn’t really benefited incels in any way for the last few years? Especially a democrat held government? It seems like there is a trend between liberalism and inceldom, the more liberal a country is, the more incels it will have. The less liberal a country is, the less incels it will have.

That being said, here’s an article written by a lib professor who thinks that trump will be dictator by 2030.

Every time some Canacuck or EuCuck releases some article like this it makes me want to vote for him even more. I don’t even care about what policies he’s going to put out, just that I know Trump is a chaotic person and will be very fun to watch. Any other democrat president will just go to Save Democracy!TM which won’t benefit incels in any way.

Any other us incels here feel this way?

The less liberal a country is, the less incels it will have.
China
meme-monkey.gif

>Rightwing dictator
>Fully supports Israel

Voting doesn't matter since America is controlled by Jews

Honestly more of a unique case. China has suffered with population decline for a while, but that’s due to the gender disparity rather then social aspects.

Voting doesn't matter since America is controlled by Jews
>Rightwing dictator
>Fully supports Israel
Really wish this was different. I just want him to cause as much chaos as possible. I’m so fucking bored of the politics now. I could live a peaceful life like those preppers.

Really wish this was different. I just want him to cause as much chaos as possible. I’m so fucking bored of the politics now. I could live a peaceful life like those preppers.
That's understandable

there won't be much difference, no matter which puppet you vote for

4254851899.jpg
650dc9d63d93273fc8f7f438_20230922T0507-5755d979-caa0-43e9-a7b0-eb5831795aef.jpeg
906709.jpg
170522092440-02-trump-western-wall-0522.jpg

b913d1cf-5dfd-4094-bf5f-7c2ebc769e87_w1200_r1.jpg

Trump supports Israel so do i saar

Republicucks: barks about china
Democucks: barks about russia
Kikes: robs the amerimutts blind