Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The more money I have the MORE IM ATTACKED for not being a betabux

P

Parrtlord

Swallowed into the Abyss
-
Im so SORRY that my decision to spend money on myself DISTURBS you.. Fuck off.. I’m not obligated to give my money away to random abusive foids at bars.. :feelsree:

The more money you get.. The more normalfags come after you with thier shaming tactics... :soy:

Btw this is my first rage fuel post. I finally gathered enough testosterone to feel mad at this BS

Im so SORRY that my decision to spend money on myself DISTURBS you.. Fuck off.. I’m not obligated to give my money away to random abusive foids at bars.. :feelsree:

The more money you get.. The more normalfags come after you with thier shaming tactics... :soy:

Btw this is my first rage fuel post. I finally gathered enough testosterone to feel mad at this BS
If foids didn't appreciate you when you were poor, they don't deserve you when you're rich.

Not only that, isn't it enough they take 30% of your money to fund "independent" single mom whores and femoid domestic violence shelters, and a whiteknight fag police force.

Not only that, isn't it enough they take 30% of your money to fund "independent" single mom whores and femoid domestic violence shelters, and a whiteknight fag police force.
EXACTLY

Btw.. I didn’t know you are sub zero

1A4B21F7 0F79 456A A2C9 C4BF9F3DA1EE

If foids didn't appreciate you when you were poor, they don't deserve you when you're rich.
High IQ, this is going to be the ultimate response to “if you can’t handle me at my worse you don’t deserve me at my best” Facebook normie trash roasties.

they take 30% of your money to fund "independent" single mom whores and femoid domestic violence shelters
LDARfuel. I wish I could at least make my tax money go to incel NEETs or something, but they aren't gonna pop out any welfare-dependent babies so that will never be allowed.

LDARfuel. I wish I could at least make my tax money go to incel NEETs or something, but they aren't gonna pop out any welfare-dependent babies so that will never be allowed.
Incels won't raise the next generation of violent thugs either.

Just go NEET and stop this coping

who approaches you? i've never had anyone ask me to beta bux

i know guys who drive flashy cars and live in nice houses and they say no girl tried to get money from them either

Fucking. Taxes

i know guys who drive flashy cars and live in nice houses and they say no girl tried to get money from them either
A guy like that has to flaunt his cash in front of post wall cat ladies, then they'll get mad and shame him for not giving them any money.

A guy like that has to flaunt his cash in front of post wall cat ladies, then they'll get mad and shame him for not giving them any money.

from what i've seen, women in their 30s are still partying it up, not even wanting a beta bux, just wanting chad dick

maybe women in their 40s, meaning grandmas

Misery loves company. Any normie that gives you shit for not spending on foids is probably looking at you with hands clenched. How dare someone not give all their money to a foid instantly. Keep doing what you're doing.

from what i've seen, women in their 30s are still partying it up, not even wanting a beta bux, just wanting chad dick
We need to make 20 the new 40 for femoids.
Misery loves company. Any normie that gives you shit for not spending on foids is probably looking at you with hands clenched. How dare someone not give all their money to a foid instantly. Keep doing what you're doing.
Same with people who follow the speeding laws, they get jealous whenever they see someone speeding and getting away with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back