Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The more i work the more of my soul i lose.

W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
Day after day i feel more and more empty. Working is completely draining any kind of will to live i once had. It completely deprives me of joy as well. Even when i go back home i'm incapable of enjoying anything.

The wagiepill is the most brutal pill of all.
I can't enjoy my vacation, bcz I know that I have to work after these 2 free weeks again.

You better start coping now, the wage cycle is infinitely worse without copes, you will go insane and then postal

You better start coping now, the wage cycle is infinitely worse without copies, you will go insane and then postal
I think i'm already past that line. I'm not myself anymore. Also no copes work for me, i don't enjoy anything at all.

This is exactly what ((they)) want

we live in a society.

and after you lose your soul you will become consumerist wagecuck buying stuff to fill the void like a good goy

Cope as much as you can. Get a vr headset or some shit

i thought about it, is it fun?
I only have the lens phone one. I haven't pulled it out of the closet due to laziness but I remember when I tried it the first I was watching some 360 yt vids and after watching them and taking the headset off, it felt like I'd woken up from a dream. Very strange feeling. Now that I have a job I might save up for one of those $600 headsets

cucked and coping til we die

everytime i go to work my suicidal thoughts intensify