Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the more I think about it, the more leaving my house/room seemed like a bad idea 99% of the time

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Unless it has a very distinct purpose and goal which is easy to achive: groceries, gym, work

pretty much every other time I left where I reside, BAD SHIT HAPPENED

I'm not going to extrapolate my experiences to all men so I'll ask you instead.

What were the results of you going outside aside from necessary things? (work, food, etc.)

tbh I can’t remember leaving my house to do stuff at all really

I can’t remember the last time I enjoyed being outside

Whenever I leave the house without a plan of action some weird shit always happens. Just wandering outside for no reason is a recipe for disaster.

Whenever I leave the house without a plan of action some weird shit always happens. Just wandering outside for no reason is a recipe for disaster.

Unless it has a very distinct purpose and goal which is easy to achive: groceries, gym, work

pretty much every other time I left where I reside, BAD SHIT HAPPENED

I'm not going to extrapolate my experiences to all men so I'll ask you instead.

What were the results of you going outside aside from necessary things? (work, food, etc.)

I don't go outside unless needed. I don't like it.

Brutal. Even when I have distinct reasons to leave my house, bad shit happens anyway. My presence (face) attracts bad things.

the outside world is dangerous and hostile
it's where the normies reside

I honestly never leave my house except for those reasons and never have. I still regret going outside even if I'm just getting groceries because I am just reminded how subhuman i am and feel horrible

ldarmaxxing inside

Usually I don't go outside unless I wanna take a quick jog or something.

I remember all the time I wasted doing PUA and shit, complete joke. Or trying to socialize with normshits in college, sometimes it was ok and other times they were just assholes.

Never got laid because of my soycial circle though, so it was a waste of time IMO.

i hate people ngl so i stay inside if I can. Sometimes when i do venture outside i get weird looks from normies
Never got laid because of my soycial circle though, so it was a waste of time IMO.
Social circlemaxxing is chad only

I call it soycial circle because attractive men don't need them to get laid, only guys who will end up getting cucked do.
I hear you. My reply got cut off for some reason i was saying social circlemaxxing is chad only

I only go out for shopping and medical and to pick up mail and my job provider appointments, I don't really like going out as I just feel out of place and I am at the point that when I see another human I get this weird sensation as though I am looking through them almost as if they are not real and I have found myself asking myself if I was to look into their eyes would I see life or just nothing, I think being alone and only interacting with family might be making me lose it as my family are not the kind of people you want to be around, all of them are man hating feminists who secretly dispise me and pretend to care about me but do more psychological harm than any other human as.

yeah tbh

no social circle = ugly
I used to be naive enough to think social circlemaxxing was my way out of inceldom. That is one of the first things i tried at work and community college. Obviously didnt work because their is no personality for your face and no foids want to associate with subhumans

idk because I only leave the house to work

Going outside as an incel = suifuel

Even going on the internet is a completely bad idea for me

i left my house today.i always get in a sullen mood when i leave my house.