Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The more I think about death, the more it seems peaceful.

• Thread starter Deleted member 4999
  • Start date
Deleted member 4999

Deleted member 4999

‏‏‎ ‎
-
Rolling the dice at birth and ending up ugly. It’s all a big fucking game of chance. And we have to be slaves by wagecucking. Fuck that not gonna work 9-5 at a job I hate to work for some faggot and return home all alone. Whenever I think about death I feel free because this bullshit game of chance ends.

Rolling the dice at birth and ending up ugly. It’s all a big fucking game of chance. And we have to be slaves by wagecucking. Fuck that not gonna work 9-5 at a job I hate to work for some faggot and return home all alone. Whenever I think about death I feel free because this bullshit game of chance ends.
cope,try to have a near death expirience,you will see your lights going on and grasping and fighting to live with every single atom

Death is liberating tbh.

Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Death is liberating tbh.

Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.
Thats actually a good way to put it. Makes me wonder what the point of even starting the game was.

Thats actually a good way to put it. Makes me wonder what the point of even starting the game was.
There is no point to the game. It’s a game with no purpose and no goal.

Kind of like minecraft tbh..

cope with vidya and nootropics

id love to sui and escape the torture of existence but i know there i still a small possibility that i could asced so i guess im holding out for that. but eh oh well if not, #virgintillidie

Yeas.

It's the most peaceful yet hardest thing to have the guts to accomplish

cope with vidya
Tenor

cope,try to have a near death expirience,you will see your lights going on and grasping and fighting to live with every single atom

Genetic programming. The individuals who did not try to stave off death with every fiber of their being got cleansed from the gene pool. That we feel attached to life is not a comment on the peacefulness of the afterlife.

I mean, just think about it --all of you have already experienced death. You were dead all the eons before your birth -- an infinitude of time (don't quibble that time began with the big bang 13.7 billion years ago...I personally believe there was a before before the big bang.)

Normies who grow old are sad they have to die. For them, death is like having to leave the party.