Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The more I get to know women, they more I'm glad I'm an incel.

DirtyCurryCell

DirtyCurryCell

Banned
-
Contrary to popular belief, men care very little for looks. I've seen some decent looking men lusting over some questionable creatures.

If you look at all the horrible SJW nonsense that's happening right now, it's almost EXCLUSIVELY supported by women. These are not the kinda women who anyone should consider as wife-material. As for the conservative women, they're exclusively chad only, they won't even give us pity sex, they forgive chad for fucking random stacies and they're willing to marry him. On top of that, conservative women easily support SJW nonsense if it means keeping ugly men away from them.

No one should be glad at the state we are born in. Inceldom is a curse.

I hate them. They’re evil. But I have sexual needs unfortunately

There is no reason to be glad to be an incel. I want to blow my brains out a little bit more every time I see the mirror. It's not the celibacy that hurts, it's the fact that it's involuntary. If I surgerymaxx and become a chadlite, I will likely go volcel because I can never forgive bloodbeasts and because 404: Scheharazade Not Found.

I want to blow my brains out a little bit more every time I see the mirror. It's not the celibacy that hurts, it's the fact that it's involuntary.
Truecel life in two sentences.

Truecel life in two sentences.
The media needs to stop pushing bullshit about how we think we are "entitled to sex", we are entitled to facial surgery. Lookism is the real pain and you feel it even when you're alone in your home.

I hate them. They’re evil. But I have sexual needs unfortunately
TRUE. same here. everything I've seen just proves. however loniless and sex needs push harder than drugs

Chad (self-explanatory, needs no explanation) > incel (you stop caring about sex and relationships because it's not in the cards) > normie (sex & relationships still in the cards, you can luck out with a unicorn woman)

so basically... chad>incel>normie

Men lower their standards, women don't

The problem about being an incel isn't only about not getting your dick wet. Looking at your face in the mirror, being heightmoged even by kids and foids, treated with little respect in your school/workplace, being made fun of for something you have no control over, not getting the same life opportunites as normies, no validation from anyone(..and the list goes on) are worse than just not having sex
There is no reason to be glad to be an incel. I want to blow my brains out a little bit more every time I see the mirror. It's not the celibacy that hurts, it's the fact that it's involuntary. If I surgerymaxx and become a chadlite, I will likely go volcel because I can never forgive bloodbeasts and because 404: Scheharazade Not Found.

You'll get used to the pain.

After a while it becomes obtuse instead of acute.

It's important to understand that foids are easily influenced. In that regard, it's not even directly their fault but instead they are being exploited.
Compare them with dumb sheep that go where other sheep go.
It's a form of being politically correct and for that foids receive validation. It mostly comes down to that.

There is a good reason why foids were banned from voting some time ago. They aren't rational beings. They can't take important decisions based on facts, instead they do it based on emotions.

We ourselves are to blame. We gave them rights and here we are.

I hear you, bro

dude as long as you fuck them why do you care?