Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The more I am surrounded by normies, the more I realize how retarded they are

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
From the way they speak, walk, talk, run, they come off as self- centered retards.

They are always fighting and willing to maim people for the tiniest of inconvieninces

They yell and get into fights for no fucking reason

They do stupid and retarded shit and scream for help when it obviously goes wrong

The sheer entitlement and lack of character is astounding

This has to be the result of lacking any challenges in life tbh, they fly by in life without having to deal with anything alone where they genuinely believe they're super invincible badass who are right and will win no matter what. This is why I LDAR and NEET ngl

This isn't a cope, most incels IQ and intelligence mog normies tbh

They’re all the same in so many ways and they love overreacting over the most retarded shit

Normies dont think, they just act. Its like watching gorillas in the mist. Just a bunch of hormones and emotions that they dont know how to handle. Intelligence is not based on life experiences, though, its almost entirely genetic, so normies would be stupid and arrogant whether they were born in harlem or buckingham palace.

Normies have no introspection, they only ride the wave of current event to be relevent with other normies. Fuck em.

They only need to be the same to get validation from the echo chamber. How retarded they are is socially irrelevant.

You forgot 2 more things
1. They are unreasonably loud
2. They won't shut the fuck up for just 5 seconds

High IQ thread. It's their privilege that has given normtards such insufferable personalities.

Once an normie arguing with me about women are hard workers than men(i was this guy is mentally ill or something) and i told him look around you everything you see is build by men hands and he literally jump the subject...

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back