Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal The more I am on this forum and .org the more I begin to appreciate my own culture.

Freixel

Freixel

Major
★★★★
I just want to know if I'm the only one this happens to.

I never liked the culture of the USA, but I am increasingly starting to hate other places like India or countries without Western culture in general.

The appreciation I could have for Asians also decreased a little.

Literally you are so alien to me, and Jewish-American culture is so fucking psychopathic, cold and competitive that I'm starting to get disgusted

The fact that I grew up with the internet being an outcast does not change the fact that I belong to my nation and my race, and not to a Mumbai asylum

I am beginning to appreciate the Latin American warmth even with its millions of defects

Also I don't care if they call me a third worldist or something, it probably comes from the mouth of a low-iq nigger from an American ghetto or a pajeet, like first look yourself in a mirror.

I think that in the long term these types of multicultural sites only end up returning you to your place of origin.

Argentina
Oh okay, it wouldn't make sense if you were a Mexican to hate on deathnics lmao. Aren't Argentines very NT tho? I've been to Brazil and they were NT and very into football, I've heard Argentina is like that as well.

Yeah American culture is aids

Oh okay, it wouldn't make sense if you were a Mexican to hate on deathnics lmao. Aren't Argentines very NT tho? I've been to Brazil and they were NT and very into football, I've heard Argentina is like that as well.
Ye they are

Yes, that is true

But the place still has some Whites & White-adjacent folks, mainly down South in it, such as OP here
Even though the majority of the continent is Amerindian, I can bet that the Latin American mestizo ethnic is a better person than the pajeet, the African or the sandnigger in general.

Maybe it's because I feel them closer, but I see them as less psychopathic.

Yes it is very NT, this comes from the Spanish culture itself, but I think that people are also more empathetic in general

Maybe it's because I feel them closer, but I see them as less psychopathic.
How are mestizos less psycho? JFL. Have you ever seen those gore cartel videos? Pajeets rape people sure, but they don't torture people as brutally as the Colombians, Brazilians and Mexicans.

How are mestizos less psycho? JFL. Have you ever seen those gore cartel videos? Pajeets rape people sure, but they don't torture people as brutally as the Colombians, Brazilians and Mexicans.
He is coping. Mestizos are one of the most cruel people on the planet. Far worse then chingchongs.

He is coping. Mestizos are one of the most cruel people on the planet. Far worse then chingchongs.
This I’ve seen the horrific things that South Americans do to each other

When people make glowposts here about wanting to hurt foids, they never act on it IRL. But mestizos would do that shit IRL and make it even worse than anything that has been typed on this website. OP must be living in an alternate reality :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: They make ISIS members look like nice people in comparison.

It lowkey makes sense. It's easy to fantasize about other cultures and demonize own when you've little to know idea about other cultures. Through these multicultural sites, we can know the dark sides of these cultures which helps in breaking our misconceptions.

And it's human nature to like the things he is most accustomed to. For this own culture starts to seem ok compared to others.

They make ISIS members look like nice people in comparison
At least ISIS used to kill people immediately(beheadings) unlike, degenrete Aztec apes who torture their victims for eternity before killing them.

Not in my country, probably not in Chile and not in uruguay

Also i don't think they are like that in Bolivia or Peru where they are majority Amerindian.

I believe that the violence of Latin American countries (except Mexico) comes from mixing with Negroid slaves.

In some countries this blood is non-existent and, not surprise, they are just less brutal.

Anyway I'm talking about the average person on the street, not some twisted criminal gangs that must be like 1% of the population.

Last edited:
It lowkey makes sense. It's easy to fantasize about other cultures and demonize own when you've little to know idea about other cultures. Through these multicultural sites, we can know the dark sides of these cultures which helps in breaking our misconceptions.

And it's human nature to like the things he is most accustomed to. For this own culture starts to seem ok compared to others.

We have to know others first to later know ourselves.

How are they not the most cruel? You can't top the people that made the Funkytown video in cruelness.
Ok, I take back what I said. And I watched funkytown as a child. I regret it.

I just want to know if I'm the only one this happens to.

I never liked the culture of the USA, but I am increasingly starting to hate other places like India or countries without Western culture in general.

The appreciation I could have for Asians also decreased a little.

Literally you are so alien to me, and Jewish-American culture is so fucking psychopathic, cold and competitive that I'm starting to get disgusted

The fact that I grew up with the internet being an outcast does not change the fact that I belong to my nation and my race, and not to a Mumbai asylum

I am beginning to appreciate the Latin American warmth even with its millions of defects

Also I don't care if they call me a third worldist or something, it probably comes from the mouth of a low-iq nigger from an American ghetto or a pajeet, like first look yourself in a mirror.

I think that in the long term these types of multicultural sites only end up returning you to your place of origin.
I've always felt like an outsider in my culture.

Why do you hate pajeets then? Not all Indians are street shitting rapists.

It's a natural rejection, I think they would feel the same about me and the people of my country if they saw us, we are too different.

That's why I asked at the beginning of the thread if this happened to anyone else.

This also happens to me with Africans, Muslims and to a lesser extent with Chinese.

It's a natural rejection, I think they would feel the same about me and the people of my country if they saw us, we are too different.

That's why I asked at the beginning of the thread if this happened to anyone else.
I think that east asian culture is the most different to LATAM. China is literally the antipode of Argentina. The culture there is the opposite of LATAM.

Yeah, those sites definitely have that sort of effect, mostly because you get a reminder that while you may not necessarily identify much with your ethnicity, culture and so on, outsiders definitely will always identify you in that way.

I think that east asian culture is the most different to LATAM. China is literally the antipode of Argentina. The culture there is the opposite of LATAM.
Yes, but there are practically none on this forum, so I was not exposed to their presence and their cultural mannerisms, so they continue to be distant.

Also i don't think they are like that in Bolivia or Peru where they are majority Amerindian.
Both are shitholes.
Not in my country, probably not in Chile and not in uruguay
All three are shitholes. Meanwhile, 4/10 of the safest countries in the world are Arab.
believe that the violence of Latin American countries (except Mexico) comes from mixing with Negroid slaves.
Cope. Aztec apes have always been violent.
some countries this blood is non-existent and, not surprise, they are just less brutal.
Only the white countries. This Haas nothing to do with the fact that Aztec's are violent apes.

Argentina
What that country has crime but is overall said to be safer then a lot of other EU and Western countries.

You are very blessed young men to experience such a nice and friendly culture and a good and diverse environment.

Also Argentia Girls are straight up super sexy.

Both are shitholes.

All three are shitholes. Meanwhile, 4/10 of the safest countries in the world are Arab.
You probably weren't in the southern cone of America in your life, kept talking about stereotypes for low-iq people

Continue shooting at the ceiling with an ak, fucking goats and shouting alllabuaaakbrrr

Do you see how easy it is to be guided by stereotypes and say that any place is a shithole?

What that country has crime but is overall said to be safer then a lot of other EU and Western countries.

You are very blessed young men to experience such a nice and friendly culture and a good and diverse environment.

Also Argentia Girls are straight up super sexy.
I'm actually starting to appreciate my culture a lot

And this happen even among npc normies in general

Even the multiculturalist puppet leftoids of the Jews in this country end up appreciating the culture they were born into, and recognizing that it is different from others.

Most curries (Pakis and Indians) are alright people in the UK. They have nice food and are shy and recluse.