Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The More Freedom Other People Have, Less Freedom You Have

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★
I have never really believed this idea we can be distributed sex equally as males like a lot of people have said in their idealic scinterios. I also don’t support this men’s rights, rollo tommasi, capitalistic endeavor bullshit. The baby boomers have controlled all of society for how many goddamn years, and they will not drop this power until they are gone. If someone else is getting billions, you are not getting billions. If someone else is getting pussy, you are not getting pussy.
Most of what these low tier normies are pushing is to get all men financially free, then all of us guys can live in Valhalla. Bullshit. Someone will always get to have their cake and eat it too, and it shows by the way these boomer cocksuckers cried peace and love when they could have had higher wages from start because of the us winning war and cucking Europe; now are pushing dumbfuck trump and crying about taxes and driving around all the golf courses treating youth “besides Chad” like second class citizens. For all the us people, no, unless you millionaire now you will never be a regular at the country club.

I have noticed it.