Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The “more experienced” female archetype

Welfare Collector

Welfare Collector

Life is an RPG and I fucked up my build
★★★★
Even if you manage to finally have unconditional sex with a woman you’re never going to be as good as her previous partners in her eyes. Women don’t really do anything during sex aside from laying on a mattress and getting fucked by some chad. There’s this massive imbalance in the accumulation of experience during sex between men and women. Chad gets to perfect sex and learn what sorts of things women prefer while doing it and women usually make it relatively clear what they feel turned on by and what not. While having hypothetical sex with this theoretical non-virgin she’s going to be comparing you to all of her previous domineering chad sex partners while she’s literally laying there doing nothing. “More experienced” is just a sneaky way of saying "teehee I have unrealistically high standards due to the crazy sex I've had with all the bad boy chads I met in college." And good fucking luck finding a virgin woman your age nowadays. Even if you did virgin women don’t just have sex with sub8 males. Their virginity is reserved for chad and chad alone.

Last edited:
they act like sex is rocket science

A worn out slag

attaining sex is the only thing that comes easily to foids, so its no wonder that they attribute skill to it