Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The more Blackpilled you become/The worse your life gets

Mutecel

Mutecel

Greycel
Being more blackpilled = lower inhibition

I have noticed that as I become more and more blackpilled and my life gets worse and worse I am becoming more low inhib and it becomes easier to ClownWorldMaxx. When I was in the city the other day I was saying "It's Over!" to every ugly male I walked past, it was amusing to see their reactions. I have also begun to browse this forum and other looksmax/incel forums on the train and bus, in the library etc. I can understand how people like Hamudi go around talking about the blackpill in public now, when you are invisible you might as well try find some enjoyment in it.

My life can't get much worse than this. Unless i become homeless i suppose which might happen soon.

I can understand how people like Hamudi go around talking about the blackpill in public now, when you are invisible you might as well try find some enjoyment in it.

Yep, there's nothing to lose at this point.