Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the more blackpill the more i agree with ER

• Thread starter Deleted member 36489
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 36489

Self-banned
-
i used to think he was a stupid autist but i read his manifesto again and after going through new blackpilling experiences after learning beginner blackpill i know why he felt so garbage and unwanted, We are literally invisible and dead if we aren't HTN+ and 5'7+ even coping with elevator shoes i still am a disgusting human male everytime i walk through my school i see the stares the foids give me, they despise me and my genetics i bet they wish i was dead instead of being around them, I don't even care about these stupid dumb whores i don't even give them eye contact or look at their tits or ass i'm just numb and just jerk off if i get horny, all women are stupid bitches who are whores and will betray you just because you weren't given good conditions in childhood and wasn't taught shit because stupid nig father and stupid coal burning mother who are dumb as fuck low iq autistic and retarded stupid fucking sand shits why couldn't you have a child with a white man? You dumb coal burning whore you had a child with a nig instead of finding a white man you dumb stupid whore i hate you so much

ER was right in his mindset/anger and was probably blackpilled but half of his victims were ricecels, he killed low-tier normies and incels, he wasn't based at the end.

Wwww

Use paragraphs you low iq monkey :feelswhat:
I know i am a stupid ape nig low iq monkey, i came from the sperm of a ugly black piece of shit faggot nig i try as hard as i can to separate my mixed blood

fuck him and you tho

No one wants to admit it (mainly normies/chads) but looks are everything in life. Your own life could be vastly different if you looked better, just thinking about that is enough to know how the world really works. ER wasn't that bad looking but I get sad for him. He didn't plan well, was probably too overwhelmed and just wanted out. RIP saint elliot.