Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The moon landing was so obviously fake jfl.

Copium meaning e1662494143102

why can't they land now with more advanced tech than in 1960s then? It would be a good prove and will shatter all doubts of the skeptics

It happened, I was there

why can't they land now with more advanced tech than in 1960s then? It would be a good prove and will shatter all doubts of the skeptics
they have no real motive to go back. it is costly AF, with no profit in return (for now).

It was fake. They just need to send some streamers up there and livestream the entire thing on twitch ONLY THEN I would believe it

they have no real motive to go back. it is costly AF, with no profit in return (for now).
i think China may have motivation to do it to prove they're worth something too.

There's been many spacecrafts sent to the Moon since then. Should they send more crews to disprove these conspiracies?

Anyway, Moon landings are real but I'm skeptical of many things NASA suggest.

There's been many spacecrafts sent to the Moon since then. Should they send more crews to disprove these conspiracies?

Space may be the final frontier, but it's made in a Hollywood basement

Thought this common knowledge by now, especially on a site like this

Moon landing was a hoax ZOG put together forcing Stanley Kubrick to film practically at gunpoint using the set of 2001 a Space Oddysey’s set to pull it off.

The whole thing was just another psyop like Sandy Hoax, Gulf of Tonkin, 911 and so many others.

Just more Jew kayfabe wag the dog bullshit.

Last edited:
Seems difficult with today’s technology. Almost impossible with 60s technology

Conspiracies like this (and flat earth) are purposefully pushed by ZOG to to poison the well in regards to other, more serious ""conspiracies"", like NSA surveillance, MKULTRA, and many other psyops.
Even if the moon landing was fake, and the earth was flat, it would not affect your life in any way whatsoever.

How do people believe this shit?
They want to believe it and keep the illusion that there's any chance to escape this horrible place.
Space is gay and all astronots are freemasons btw
They fake everything, even that space station stuff. Green screen and lots of glitches.
They don't let you explore Antarctica on your own. It's a restricted area, because of some penguins, of course.. :feelshaha: