Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Monkeypill

VisVoi

VisVoi

Pronounced "Vee Vwah"
-
JUST FUCKING LOL at the people who deny that environmental factors have an effect on facial aesthetics. Stop mouthbreathing, lads.

http://sci-hub.tw/https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/0002941681903791?via=ihub

Note: As ColdLightOfDay said, "It’s not genetics it’s skeletal development. For instance if a child in malnourished they will not reach their genetic height potential. If you only breath out your mouth and your tongue is not effectively pressed against your maxilla it will affect the development of the shape of your skull."

Last edited:
How does mouthbreathing change your face?

How does mouthbreathing change your face?
Preventing facial forward growth (which is considered attractive) or something similar? Not completely sure but it’s not far from the truh probably.
Read the article
It’s over for lazycels.

TLDR
I somehow doubt that breathing patterns can alter genetics

I’m a monkey in terms of looks

Sane as fuck vis. We must print out fliers for all of this and hand it to every subhuman. The monkeypill is proven at long last

TLDR
I somehow doubt that breathing patterns can alter genetics
It’s not genetics it’s skeletal development. For instance if a child in malnourished they will not reach their genetic height potential. If you only breath out your mouth and your tongue is not effectively pressed against your maxilla it will affect the development of the shape of your skull.

It’s not genetics it’s skeletal development. For instance if a child in malnourished they will not reach their genetic height potential. If you only breath out your mouth and your tongue is not effectively pressed against your maxilla it will affect the development of the shape of your skull.
That makes sense. I'm sorry I didn't fully read the pdf...

Just going to add this as a note to the original post in case there are more people who don't understand this.

And I thought this was common sense among incels.:feelsohh:

It's over for you if you're enough of a no life to read that
Kek, I just checked, you are right. This is quite a lot of material to read.