Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The monkey mentality is made of: HUMILITY

Kina Hikikomori

Kina Hikikomori

Hikikomori
★★
The monkey mentality is made of: HUMILITY (even some little rich ones, who capitalize on rap-style songs, and those things you're used to coming from normies; garbage)

Every monkey is envious and has the mindset of "humility." I remember once, I was talking to a Hamite normie (common of this species), I said that I know how to draw (I'm Japanese, the only thing I have talent for is professional drawings), he wrote (we were interacting via digital, on youtube) laughs. I asked him why he did it, he said he thought I was arrogant because I "felt superior" for the statement I made. But this time, I was the one who sent a series of laughs to his mind. It's not the first time I've noticed that Normans have a mentality that everyone is equal, we need to be "humble", that "all you have to do is want it and it will work for you". They possess an extremely repugnant inferiority complex.

The normies refuse to believe that the essence exists. They think that everything is made up of broad choices, when in fact it is made based on the choice of our essence. That's one of the reasons why some of them deny the black pill, for Normie the black pill is as brutal as it is for a beta man. It is no wonder that they use the psychological confrontation mechanism and various types of projection, at the same time that they look for positivist things to have "advantages" in situations, they deny the truth of positivism that affirms with facts the existence of the black pill. I once said, normies are contradictory because they only like what suits them.

Last edited:
Especially when girls are around it's a constant battle of "who is better." It's a mog-or-be-mogged world

Not necessarily. I'm Japanese, I write according to certain AI, like: Google translate (this is technically an AI).
Where do japcels go, if not on this forum? I imagine there'd be a lot of you guys but you're the only one on this forum.

Where do japcels go, if not on this forum? I imagine there'd be a lot of you guys but you're the only one on this forum.
There are Japanese online forums, there are a number of foreign members in our forums. I found a Korean these days here. So I think there are some.