Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The moment I was Blackpilled

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

glowiemaxxed fedcel
★★★★★
it was either early 2023 or late 2022 and I was gigaredpilled. I had joined a number of self improvement discords including a few looksmaxing ones.

I was in a sever about working out and body building. We were discussing supersets and one of the users brings up his genetics. He said how his shoulders aren’t broad and he can’t put much muscle on. Me and a few others said he was coping and he just needed to workout harder. Some users said that it was a bone and no working out was gonna fix it. I kept insisting that if you just workout hard enough that you’ll fix it and if not use steroids. That night I looked at myself in the mirror, I realised that my hips were very wide and feminine. I spent that night googling how to fix it. Realisation struck that some things are unfixable and I’m stuck with them. A few months after this I realised looksmaxing was cope and I occasionally popped here to lurk (no acc because I insisted I wasn’t a incel). In 23-24 I began posting on incel Reddit subs and looking at incel YouTube videos.

All it took was learning my waist was a little too wide and I fell down a rabbit hole. I knew what incels were years before this, but I MOCKED them. I thought that they just didn’t want to work hard. And now I know the truth.