Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The moment i swallowed the blackpill.

Rhaast

Rhaast

You only made my life better you fucking whore.
-
"i aint no saint and i dont give a shit about what you think about me. i have never been This honest and vulnerable with anyone else. And no offence. you didnt deserve any of me. i fucking tried so hard and was so patient. but The way you talked to me last time like youre tired (tiredpoorcel) of this. Will never be acceptable nor forgiven. i have given you so much. Not to be treated that way. you were never my type so i wont force shit on myself. Go be yourself with someone else. find yourseld someone thatd love you more or worship you better. i cant even stand talking to you. and its not hate. its purely justified and i just want you to not exist in my life. no hard feelings. ill do as told. Fuck off You. you do the same and we ll be good."
this was after a good two years of endless gaslighting, making me jealous (going out with dudes and comparing me with everybody she knows lmaaaao) and not even wanting to be seen with me or talk to me irl. what she means by "giving me so much" is that she didn't have anyone to be her emotional sponge during some nights (because i would either be sleeping outside in the cold during winter or id have huge family fights and i just physically couldn't be there). She also never cared about how i feel and always prioritized her problems over mine (the whore was on vacation once while i was sleeping outside in the cold and almost got raped once(story for another time) lmao but yea her "muh anxiety (self diagnosed ofc)" and mommy issues (she doesn't say good job to her as often as she did in the past) are more important. )
i sometimes either get high or drunk and i text the whore, because now i am way smarter than i was and blackpilled as fuck; i wanna call her out for all the shit she did. i can see through all her bullshit and i point out everything and call her out for it, she calls me immature and says im living in the past (it happened a year and a half ago, a couple weeks after i joined here during july) and she just gets infuriated and leaves (spoiled whore, was never called out once for anything she did, has armies and armies of simps and worshipers just cause she is "white" by Sand standards and speaks english) i once got mad too because she kept dodging my questions and didn't answer anything, so i told her that if she ever sees me irl, she shouldn't look me in the eyes, cause id go apeshit, she started crying and almost called the cops because telling m'lady she is a bitch and shouldn't even look at me is the equivelant of a terrorist threat. and i showed her the pic of decapitated Bianca when she was trying to make me jealous by telling me about simp number 12654 with a murder fetish, lmao, she almost called the cops there too.
so a couple days ago, i got drunk again and i texted her, there was this drama that happened between me, my bestfriend, her gigaorbiter number1 and her. long story short they are all talking to eachother now and the drama is over. So i asked her about it, and she said "you are still living in the past, you made that time period your entire personality". whore, if only you knew how much shit is going on in my life, you ain't even that important :lul:. and she followed it with this " we all apologized to eachother and we are all better people and better friends now". But what about me? i never got any apology, do i not count? was i not important to you guys? guess what happened next, she blocked me :feelsaww:.

don't get involved with spoiled people.

Last edited:
didn't simp tbh,i told her to fuck off often, but yeah, desperate.
I did shit like that too. If I’m such a creep why didn’t you tell me to fuck off right away?:feelsjuice: I hate myself for behaving Like that…:feelsjuice:

You have my condolences, friend.

World is cucked and people are fucked.

Just not us.

bro think he an author with this 3 part novel

brootal. :feelsrope:
what was she on a scale of 1-10 btw. I’m always interested in the standards of incels who have had gfs

Weird from my impression it seemed like u were ‘together’. Well brutal story anyway:fuk:

I made it a couple sentences in

:dafuckfeels: Uhhh...story time maybe?:feelsaww:
I was sleeping in a construction site and two dudes chased me (they obviously didnt wanna mug me since yeah lmao i obviously was piss poor) :feelsjuice:

too long didn't read

"i aint no saint and i dont give a shit about what you think about me. i have never been This honest and vulnerable with anyone else. And no offence. you didnt deserve any of me. i fucking tried so hard and was so patient. but The way you talked to me last time like youre tired (tiredpoorcel) of this. Will never be acceptable nor forgiven. i have given you so much. Not to be treated that way. you were never my type so i wont force shit on myself. Go be yourself with someone else. find yourseld someone thatd love you more or worship you better. i cant even stand talking to you. and its not hate. its purely justified and i just want you to not exist in my life. no hard feelings. ill do as told. Fuck off You. you do the same and we ll be good."
this was after a good two years of endless gaslighting, making me jealous (going out with dudes and comparing me with everybody she knows lmaaaao) and not even wanting to be seen with me or talk to me irl. what she means by "giving me so much" is that she didn't have anyone to be her emotional sponge during some nights (because i would either be sleeping outside in the cold during winter or id have huge family fights and i just physically couldn't be there). She also never cared about how i feel and always prioritized her problems over mine (the whore was on vacation once while i was sleeping outside in the cold and almost got raped once(story for another time) lmao but yea her "muh anxiety (self diagnosed ofc)" and mommy issues (she doesn't say good job to her as often as she did in the past) are more important. )
i sometimes either get high or drunk and i text the whore, because now i am way smarter than i was and blackpilled as fuck; i wanna call her out for all the shit she did. i can see through all her bullshit and i point out everything and call her out for it, she calls me immature and says im living in the past (it happened a year and a half ago, a couple weeks after i joined here during july) and she just gets infuriated and leaves (spoiled whore, was never called out once for anything she did, has armies and armies of simps and worshipers just cause she is "white" by Sand standards and speaks english) i once got mad too because she kept dodging my questions and didn't answer anything, so i told her that if she ever sees me irl, she shouldn't look me in the eyes, cause id go apeshit, she started crying and almost called the cops because telling m'lady she is a bitch and shouldn't even look at me is the equivelant of a terrorist threat. and i showed her the pic of decapitated Bianca when she was trying to make me jealous by telling me about simp number 12654 with a murder fetish, lmao, she almost called the cops there too.
so a couple days ago, i got drunk again and i texted her, there was this drama that happened between me, my bestfriend, her gigaorbiter number1 and her. long story short they are all talking to eachother now and the drama is over. So i asked her about it, and she said "you are still living in the past, you made that time period your entire personality". whore, if only you knew how much shit is going on in my life, you ain't even that important :lul:. and she followed it with this " we all apologized to eachother and we are all better people and better friends now". But what about me? i never got any apology, do i not count? was i not important to you guys? guess what happened next, she blocked me :feelsaww:.

don't get involved with spoiled people.
1. Use some damn paragraphing.

2. Stories like this are exactly why I have never used drugs and I never will. It clouds your judgement and I always want to have a clear head so I can think rationally.

3. You are clearly still obsessed with this girl and you're probably going to contact her again lol.

1. Use some damn paragraphing.
No fuck off
2. Stories like this are exactly why I have never used drugs and I never will. It clouds your judgement and I always want to have a clear head so I can think rationally.
Gotta live it
3. You are clearly still obsessed with this girl and you're probably going to contact her again lol.
No tbh, i got other whores on my radar :feelsjuice: i just use her as my primary blackpill example :feelswhere:

I just use her as my primary blackpill example :feelswhere:
You are ironically the guy women are referring too when they throw out the cliche "who hurt you?" shaming language.

No woman should hold such a special place in your mind. If 10 years from now you are still thinking about her you aren't black pilled.

For me it's all just a blurred together "female collective". There was no specific women per se that was my primary or final black pill. In fact I'd more argue my friend killing himself and the circumstances surrounding that event was more significant.

The black pill isn't just about sex and relationships, it's about the nature of reality.

People often want to put it into a box so they can conveniently hold onto other blue pills as they tell themselves "well that has nothing to do with sex and relationships".

Religion being the best example. The belief in a specific God and religion is the ultimate blue pill, because it is the pinnacle of the "just world" fallacy.

Morality is at the root of all blue pilled beliefs

You are ironically the guy women are referring too when they throw out the cliche "who hurt you?" shaming language.

No woman should hold such a special place in your mind. If 10 years from now you are still thinking about her you aren't black pilled.

For me it's all just a blurred together "female collective". There was no specific women per se that was my primary or final black pill. In fact I'd more argue my friend killing himself and the circumstances surrounding that event was more significant.

The black pill isn't just about sex and relationships, it's about the nature of reality.

People often want to put it into a box so they can conveniently hold onto other blue pills as they tell themselves "well that has nothing to do with sex and relationships".

Religion being the best example. The belief in a specific God and religion is the ultimate blue pill, because it is the pinnacle of the "just world" fallacy.

Morality is at the root of all blue pilled beliefs
Nope i just think its hilarious how much normies lack self awareness when it comes to their fuck ups and still claim to be virtuous. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

blue kayn is better