Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The moment I lost all hope

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
I was always sure of thing: looks are the most important deciding factor when it comes to dating, relationships, employment, etc.

But, when I was bluepilled, I thought ugly girls would be happy to have an ugly guy. Oh, how wrong I was. How wrong.

I soon found out that ugly women and pretty women have the same brain -- the same preferences and the same thought process; just because a woman is ugly doesn't mean she will settle for ugly men.

I remember the day I realized this, I just felt unreal. The day it went down....

Time to cope with the switch.

Pepe switch

If you had unlimited options and society told you that you shit gold and were prefect no matter what you look like, would you settle for a ugly Becky?

Watch my dreams getting crushed; turn my dreams into dust

OP I have the same experience. I would have been happy with an ugly woman

The worst thing is that ugly foids are the meanest of them all & they don't receive the consequences of their behaviour because it is socially acceptable for them to be mean (pussy pass & whiteknight cucks), while we, ugly males, can't be mean & stuck up because we'd have the entire world against us. There's already a template of how an ugly male should behave; docile, submissive.

it's the end in this case

Its because all women are disgusting parasites with only one objective in mind, get Chad's genes to make the "best children".