Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The moment I knew I was an incel

Popbob

Popbob

Banned
-
I was hanging out with a new group of friends and someone suggested we should play spin the bottle, everyone agreed but this one girl said "ew im not going to kiss him" (me) so they kicked me out of the game and left me alone. its fucking over they let this fuck play but not me

In primary school, this girl was talking to me and her friends asked her if she liked me. She said “EEWW NO WAY WOULD I LIKE HIM HES UGLY” and then ran away with a disgusted look. That was when I realized it’s over.

SOMCEL said:
In primary school, this girl was talking to me and her friends asked her if she liked me. She said “EEWW NO WAY WOULD I LIKE HIM HES UGLY” and then ran away with a disgusted look. That was when I realized it’s over.

I thought I moged him but I guess girls make that decision not me

Popbob said:
He’s a normie. If you mog him you’re fakecel

SOMCEL said:
He’s a normie. If you mog him you’re fakecel

apparently I dont because no girl wanted to kiss me

He should post on this forum too.

Popbob said:

You look better than him, seriously. You mog him. He looks weird.

You had a new group of friends. It means that at least you can make new friends. You'll lose incel status soon.

spergcel said:
You had a new group of friends. It means that at least you can make new friends. You'll lose incel status soon.

this was 4-5 years ago

Popbob said:
this was 4-5 years ago

I'm sorry. Sometimes statistics aren't always right. I would know as a 20 years old kissless virgin.

Selfies are against the rules. reported

i want to get a gun and put it in my mouth, aim it up into the roof of my maxilla and pull the trigger.

thats brutal af dude. when i was still an education the whole class had all their studies / lessons together and the females in the group made an ugly list of who they would never fuck. it was only 3 guys, I was one of them.

In grade school some girls were playing a game where they take their first name and try it with all the guys last name. They thought they were being quiet, but I still heard them. when they got to mine they just laughed after saying it.