Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the mogging of truefaithneworder

• Thread starter Deleted member 16359
  • Start date
Deleted member 16359

Deleted member 16359

Certified Driver license cel
-
Today i've found out what elliot rodger must have felt throughout his 21 years of life,being born a hapa mongrel living in white suburbia.I've lived in NYC all my life ,the cultural melting pot of The US.I've never really felt mogged by anyone when i went outside except for the occasionally rare chad who is just as easily quickly forgotten.Though,if i looked hard enough i can always find another subhuman curry just around the corner.This made me feel safe and accepted.

Today i went out of state for a family vacation and i quickly came to the realization that there was no single ethnic or person of color around at all in upstate new york.The mountain views and huge open fields filled with lakes were beautiful though but at the price of the brutal mogging that was about to take place.We finally arrived at the beautiful town of lake placid.You think santa barbara is bad?JUST FUCKING LOL.I went into the marketplace and holy shit white chads and stacies everywhere.Literal model tier stacies with booty shorts and crop tops walking around with logan paul look alikes.Even little kids mogged me,I was so fucking out of place as a manlet curry with his family that it was noticable,like a deer in a field of snow.I tried to keep it gangsta tho because i am a thuggmaxxed curry but on the inside i was trembling in genuine fear.I will never leave nyc again.

Last edited:
how are you a driver licensecel tbh, NYC is basically a public transport city, you wouldn't even want to drive there anyway because of how crowded it is
plus why do you get caged so much

Ive taken the driving test around 7 times by now and still failed,this is more of a matter of principle now than anything.Everyone on the planet can drive ,it's one of the lowest iq things on the planet yet im not able to do so.Im still going at it tho.Also i keep getting caged over dumb shit,since my warning percentage is 80% so if i get a 10% warning i get banned for 2 days.

im self necroing this because I need attention and this took effort

I relate to this heavily. I use to live in San Jose, CA. Which is mainly South/East Asian with a strong Hispanic presence, then I went to northern CA which is mainly white and was mogged pretty hard, it only got worse when I moved to a 99% white population in small town Ohio where hypergamy is literally on steroids, I swear to God. The general lack of girls aged 18-25 is huge, and they’re all blonde and blue eyed. I stand out as a fucking ethnic for just having hazel/brown eyes with dark brown hair, and being short, it’s insane man. People literally assume I’m Eastern European, I never got this anywhere else until now. I’m surrounded by the Western/Central European descendant yoke of chads...