Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The mog never ends, even if you just want to learn some javascript, it will be Chad that's teaching it

D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-
maxresdefault.jpg

EafoAkDWsAQ3q1A.jpg:large

And I can tell he's 6'4" minimum from this picture

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Attractiveness has a correlation with general intelligence.

One thing that I remembered is that the creator of redux is a chadlite who wrote like 250 lines of code, his half assed tool grew in popularity and now he gives talks on javascript, user interfaces etc everywhere around the globe. Chads and chadlites can do less and get much much more than ordinary people.

One thing that I remembered is that the creator of redux is a chadlite who wrote like 250 lines of code, his half assed tool grew in popularity and now he gives talks on javascript, user interfaces etc everywhere around the globe. Chads and chadlites can do less and get much much more than ordinary people.
Meanwhile I forget how to use git sometimes because I'm low IQ :feels::feelsrope::feelsclown:

Pietro Bosellis me

that's why you watch the tutorials without facecam.

At least he's not a streetshitter. Every tech how-to video is narrated by Apu from The Simpsons

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back