Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The mods are retards and some of these rules are also retarded

Zogpilled

Zogpilled

It’s ogre
★★
Lol I get a warning because I stated my height ,something that’s out of my control. I’m still an ugly piece of shit and my height never helped me. Mods are retards don’t care if I get banned.

Attachments

• F35AD430-D6C0-482C-A0F2-C3F18F9BA2AD.png
    F35AD430-D6C0-482C-A0F2-C3F18F9BA2AD.png
    586.9 KB · Views: 46
they also gave me a warning for saying i have a 9/10 face

Probably shouldn't expect things to be rational.

they are cucks

I don't see how that counts as humblebragging, but I guess don't mention your height anymore...

Tall subhumans don't exist, I guess... Even though they actually, FACTUALLY, do.

they also gave me a warning for saying i have a 9/10 face
They also gave me a warning because I said I was dating a 10/10 aryan stacy. They don't know I'm ugly inkwell with no social skills

I don't see how that counts as humblebragging, but I guess don't mention your height anymore...

Tall subhumans don't exist, I guess... Even though they actually, FACTUALLY, do.
I do shudder when I read 6'4 because I guess the implication is that tall men are more likely to also be good looking.

if by tall you mean 5'11-6'0 then i guess so. but 6'3 and incel do not ever belong in the same sentence

We're the same height

You tallfags shouldnt even be allowed to create account with this height lol and are complaining about warning :feelskek:

I'm 6 foot 3 yet KHHV in my 20s
Roidmaxx, may seem redpilled but jacked + tall = guaranteed

And looksmaxx the maximum as possible too, your most immutable characteristic is already way above average

Roidmaxx, may seem redpilled but jacked + tall = guaranteed

And looksmaxx the maximum as possible too, your most immutable characteristic is already way above average
But I'm giga non-NT with a sub-5 face
Though the roidmaxxing advice is decent tbh
And thank you for actually having a discussion instead of chimping out on me like most users

Relatable
There are only 3 users on this website. You (@lifelongkhhv), Luzifer and me, Proudweeb. All other accounts are Proudweeb (my) alts. Thanks for your understanding

There are only 2 users on this website. You (@lifelongkhhv) and me, Proudweeb. All other accounts are Proudweeb (my) alts. Thanks for your understanding
@Luzifer

There are only 2 users on this website. You (@lifelongkhhv) and me, Proudweeb. All other accounts are Proudweeb (my) alts. Thanks for your understanding
I didn't understand tbh

I didn't understand tbh
There are 2 users on this website. You. And then there's me, proudweeb (mod) – and all other accounts are my alts. You were always talking to 1 other user

There are 2 users on this website. You. And then there's me, proudweeb (mod) – and all other accounts are my alts. You were always talking to 1 other user
Why?