Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious the mods are extremely strict but it's actually a very good and important thing to be strict

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
i've seen people here complain about how the mods are too strict but they're strict for a reason. if the mods weren't strict, this forum would turn into a shitty forum filled with cucks, foid worshipping white knights, blue pilled normies and other fakecels. this forum wouldn't be even an incel forum if the mods weren't strict. take a look at unpopular opinion sub reddit. they have a rule saying only to down vote popular opinions and up vote unpopular opinions and that you should only post opinions that are unpopular and controversial. yet the mods don't do anything when people break those rules and now the sub reddit is filled with popular opinions. if you post an unpopular opinion on there, you'll get down voted violently and insulted in the comments.

the mods might be strict as hell, but it's to prevent something even worse from happening to this website in the future.

Exhibit A:
Braincels, more lenient mods, female becomes a mod on sub. Perfect example of a blackpilled community slowly devolving into a retarded cesspool of "femcels" and Chads giving advice on how to improve their personality. This sub was actually likely younger than incels.co and had a larger community.

It's gone now.

Exhibit A:
Braincels, more lenient mods, female becomes a mod on sub. Perfect example of a blackpilled community slowly devolving into a retarded cesspool of "femcels" and Chads giving advice on how to improve their personality. This sub was actually likely younger than incels.co and had a larger community.

It's gone now.
also twitter. that website has rules against cyberbullying but they don't do anything about the SJW cyberbullies on there. now there's callout culture, doxxing, cyberbullying and viral call out culture tweeting hassling other users done by SJWs all day there.

Exhibit A:

It's gone now.
braincels was cucked as hell due to having to be on the same platform as reddit. It doesn't help that accounts are easy to make there and braincels was full of LARPing normies and females. A good % of that sub was normies who liked blackpilled memes since there is truth in what a lot of the memes said but were still a shade of bluepill as well. I've been told I've been "too extreme" on there for some pretty mild shit. Once the joking aspect was gone a lot of the users would RRREEEEE at actually blackpilled comments/ideas.
also twitter. that website has rules against cyberbullying but they don't do anything about the SJW cyberbullies on there. now there's callout culture, doxxing, cyberbullying and viral call out culture tweeting hassling other users done by SJWs all day there.
twitter is a shithole, its honestly even worse than tumblr when it comes to SJW shit now. At least tumblr has a lot of niche communities that aren't SJW at all while twitter seems mostly SJW.

Low effort rule is still bs, nothing will change my mind

braincels was cucked as hell due to having to be on the same platform as reddit. It doesn't help that accounts are easy to make there and braincels was full of LARPing normies and females. A good % of that sub was normies who liked blackpilled memes since there is truth in what a lot of the memes said but were still a shade of bluepill as well. I've been told I've been "too extreme" on there for some pretty mild shit. Once the joking aspect was gone a lot of the users would RRREEEEE at actually blackpilled comments/ideas.

twitter is a shithole, its honestly even worse than tumblr when it comes to SJW shit now. At least tumblr has a lot of niche communities that aren't SJW at all while twitter seems mostly SJW.
i remember back before 2017, twitter was just a place where people tweeted dumb jokes that made no sense. sure twitter sucked back then because the jokes and things people said on there made no sense to me and i couldn't get any followers. but at least people on twitter were laughing and having a fun time and being normal and at least the website was used by normal back then. nobody on twitter took anything seriously back then. nowadays twitter is just a SJW place filled with feminists and SJWs getting mad over the most trivial things. it's the new tumblr
do you want this forum to become blue pilled?

do you want this forum to become blue pilled?
No but dont know what that has to do with the low effort rule, if it didn’t exist my bros ritalincel, brettyboy, and hightgymcel (and probably vermillioncore) would still be here and they were all blackpilled af

No but dont know what that has to do with the low effort rule, if it didn’t exist my bros ritalincel, brettyboy, and hightgymcel (and probably vermillioncore) would still be here and they were all blackpilled af
true and i do miss other banned users but while we do have some bad things from strict mods, having strict mods still prevents something even worse from happening in the future to this website.

I think to some extent low effort rule is legit (ex: spamming literal keysmashes like alsdkfhjasdlkfjasdlfda or spamming the same thing an insane amount just for postcount) but mods take it too seriously and ban people who weren't being a nuisance really.

I think to some extent low effort rule is legit (ex: spamming literal keysmashes like alsdkfhjasdlkfjasdlfda or spamming the same thing an insane amount just for postcount) but mods take it too seriously and ban people who weren't being a nuisance really.
if you think the mods here are strict, then take a look at the mods on metal archives. they're way more strict than our mods.

Jannies are gay on any forum
Jk I luv mods pls mods pls mods pls
Check

i'll sound dumb when i ask this but what are jannies?
it came from 4chan. Jannies (or janitor) is another name for a mod. Usually on imageboards or forums.

it came from 4chan. Jannies (or janitor) is another name for a mod. Usually on imageboards or forums.
sometimes i feel like the internet was a mistake. or at least social media. most of my horrors in life came from the internet and social media.

Exhibit A:

It's gone now.
It was gonna because of the Reddit admins as soyims and femtards. Regardless of leadership , it was destined to close. And femcels were told to get off on Braincels. It had better memes than this site. Pirateparadise was the resurrection of Braincels that was very similar to this site

Reddit was nice too. The app was convenient. I hope they release fast banana viral marketing app
they wont, its been brought up before but they think the mobile version is good enough.

Yes they are, but as you said is for a good reason

And they banned our candidate for President..

Larsonas

Most strict mods I've seen but helps keep this place in tact

Incels.co is good, ngl.

@Colvin76 explained this before

but that rule is not even applied...
people can quote without adding a single word, that's low effort as fuck and it's allowed

but that rule is not even applied...
people can quote without adding a single word, that's low effort as fuck and it's allowed
I used to get warning for forgetting the rules

Agreed, there were many scare tactics about this place, some people said it was an FBI honeypot, or it was full of pedos, or it was boring here. I didn't really believe any of those and I thought it was odd that we'd attack our own fellowcels over some moral bullshit.

The few based users made the subreddit good

Agreed, there were many scare tactics about this place, some people said it was an FBI honeypot, or it was full of pedos, or it was boring here. I didn't really believe any of those and I thought it was odd that we'd attack our own fellowcels over some moral bullshit.

The few based users made the subreddit good
I think braincels had LARPers and fakecels because on reddit, you can post on any public sub, which made fakecels post on there. On here, you have to be a registered user.

I got modded for female worship for posting teengallery pics suggesting teenage girls are normal to be attracted to.

I got modded for female worship for posting teengallery pics suggesting teenage girls are normal to be attracted to.
I referred to a foid as hot and hot a warning for foid worshipping. I guess this strict rule is necessary in case some foid worshippers eventually become white knights

I referred to a foid as hot and hot a warning for foid worshipping. I guess this strict rule is necessary in case some foid worshippers eventually become white knights

That's BS tbh. Some foids are hot. Some are better than others, that's how it is.

I got two warnings for baiting but I don’t really know why. My intention was never to bait anyone, I was just putting down what I generally thought.

I got two warnings for baiting but I don’t really know why. My intention was never to bait anyone, I was just putting down what I generally thought.
I made a thread that got a warning for baiting but it wasn’t baiting to me

Braincels, more lenient mods, female becomes a mod on sub. Perfect example of a blackpilled community slowly devolving into a retarded cesspool of "femcels"
This is just reddit by nature, you are tied to the reddit administration whether you like it or not. They have kicked moderators out before in order to establish their own policing, killing the sub.

They’re not that strict in OffTopic

I hope my comment isn't too low effort!

Powerfully agreed!

Astronomical IQ.

Naaahhh the mods still fail, A LOT. Look at that fucker BrendioEEE dude was total fakecel and facemogged 90% of the forum and mods did jackshit against it. It was only when he finally decided to speak that he was banned. I can't stand how anyone can defend these cases.
Agreed. At least put some fucking option to get rid of ranks I hate the shitty colour I have rn.