Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The modern world has deemed height as obsolete

How many guys underwent limb shortening?

During every word I just heard "Please shut the fuck up!" echoing in my head, where is Horace Pinker when you need him? How can they live in a world like that? Especially when every profile in online dating has height requirements. That level of sheer delusion. And the statistics about CEOs and height - your professional success is also highly correlated with height.

That's an amazing amount of bs
"I put dating and social status aside because they're all purely opinionated that is based on the big=strong+halo effect, small=weak+horn effect which is extremely outdated" Yep, it's so outdated that it's still exists :feelsthink:

Tallfags have dick pain from too much sex :feelsrope:
i genuinely despise tall fags
for all the tall''''''''''''''''''cels''''''''''''''''''''''''' my eyes are on you

i genuinely despise tall fags
for all the tall''''''''''''''''''cels''''''''''''''''''''''''' my eyes are on you
This. If you aren't morbidly obese/underweight, facially extremely fucked up or severly mentally ill (like with Autism or schizophrenia) as a tallfag you don't belong here.

Milky Way Galaxy sized cope :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: the absolute state of manlets in 2021

you never been in the shoes of a manlet so shut the fuck up
Do you want me to be a cuck and tell you that height doesn’t matter, only personalitee? :feelsugh:

This. If you aren't morbidly obese/underweight, facially extremely fucked up or severly mentally ill (like with Autism or schizophrenia) as a tallfag you don't belong here.
im a skelly, fucked up facially and an introverted fagget due to my facial deformity.

One ticket to inceldom please.

Do you want me to be a cuck and tell you that height doesn’t matter, only personalitee? :feelsugh:
Download 1

So what? Keep touching your pp to your manlet superiority while some tallfag just exists and gets women 24/7 and doesn't need any mental gymnastics to justify his worth.

You probably have a bigger risk of cancer and lower back pain as a short guy just from rotting, but it doesn't happen because you rope beforehand

4BA7663C 6823 47F3 926C 98C14AD3B557 4 5005 c

r/Short is the biggest coping subreddit I've seen maybe except for r/AznIdentity

You probably have a bigger risk of cancer and lower back pain as a short guy just from rotting, but it doesn't happen because you rope beforehand
Nsinaimg

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Cry more oompa loompa faggot.

That subreddit is full of delusional copers :bluepill:

Just be short theory