Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The modern propaganda (((they))) use to corrupt children and turn them into unempathetic, selfish demons

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
I've taken stuff from personalityinkwells thread and added my own stuff

Watch this music video by (((Disney))) (which the CIA controls btw)

At the very beginning, she goes on social media and sees Chad, her first thought is "should I even try to contact him"? Her cuck friend says "go for it" and she contacts him.

"All I want is everything, yes everything, too much is not enough"

You need to be the chaddiest dude out there. Women are truly always out for the best of the best, and they will even secretly crave a gigachad even if you are chad. They will never be satisfied.

Women will always be searching for chads, in the music video, even though at first she fails to get chad, she asks her friends to assist her in more elaborate ways to find chad.

Women secretly hate their normie boyfriends, and are always on the lookout for Chads
"I'm sick of settling for in between, and I'm not giving up"

She admits that when a chick dates a normie she is settling and not attracted to him. This is basic common knowledge for blackpillers but most normies out there with girlfriends are deluded into thinking she doesn't think he is ugly.

Women only care about themselves, friends as just a means to an end:
As stated above, women will get their friends to help them in their quest for Chad, in fact, this is because of what's known as the "Cheerleader effect"
Cheerleader Effect

also in the pic below, those chicks are kneeling while Victoria Justice is standing. Have you ever seen hot and ugly girls as friends? this is because hot women want to use them as social accessories, but also stand out and be the prettiest one.

1595959691009.png

Sexual Innuendo:
"I feel delirious, come let's get out of here"

"let's get out of here" is a phrase used in bars, clubs, or parties to tell someone to go back to their place and fuck.

Also delirious implies a bad state of mind, often by intoxication:

1595959771680.png

In the song she says "As long as it feels right, at least we'll know that we're alive"

So she is encouraging girls who are in a bad state of mind to hook up because if they don't they will be missing out and won't really be truly "alive". This mindset is what causes a bunch of normies who fuck drunk girls to get charged with rape.
Above me is what personalityinkwell said about this song in his thread

Holy fuck this is just scary when you realise what the real purpose and meaning behind this song is.

It's literally propaganda and brainwashing to make kids less empathetic and more selfish cuz there are powerful ppl in the CIA who are Satanists. The video below is proof of this btw but youve probs seen it already

How does one get brainwashed? Well the main way things enter our subconscious is through repetition. And when you're 0-7yrs old Ur brain is in what's called theta mode which is where it's even easier for stuff to enter your subconsciousness. That's y kids learn and pick things up quicker. For more on this watch the video below.

So now imagine the words of that catchy song entering an innocent kids' subconciousness. With the repetition of the lyrics of that song and all of Disney's songs I wouldn't be surprised that it would enter their subconscious by only listening to it once. But imagine a young kid listening to it more than once, or worse, before they go bed n fall asleep. (When you're asleep ur more easily brainwashed cuz Ur brain is also in theta mode when we sleep)

So imagine those words being stuck in your head n being in your subconsciousness and controlling you.

"All I want is everything
All I want is everything
All I want is everything
All I want is everything
All I want is everything
All I want is everything
All I want is everything
All I want is everything
All I want is everything
All I want is everything
Yes everything too much is not enough
I'm sick of settling for in between, and I'm not giving up"

This is literally propaganda. Remember the propaganda in America in the 50s? you think that they just stopped and don't do this anymore?

Last edited:
I'm weary of this Bruce Lipton guy, but he is at least 95% right. It is why these self-help gurus are effective at their racket. I'm skeptical if affirmations are effective. I agree this "reprogramming the subconscious" is what we'd like to do ideally, but the most effective method is to receive affirmation from other people (aka "validation). Exactly like his "first 7 years" example.

Also to clarify, I think this would mostly make us feel better, not actually get anyone a gf.

I'm weary of this Bruce Lipton guy, but he is at least 95% right. It is why these self-help gurus are effective at their racket. I'm skeptical if affirmations are effective. I agree this "reprogramming the subconscious" is what we'd like to do ideally, but the most effective method is to receive affirmation from other people (aka "validation). Exactly like his "first 7 years" example.

Also to clarify, I think this would mostly make us feel better, not actually get anyone a gf.
Yes validation is a very very important thing

What you mean by your last paragraph I don't understand wot Ur on about sorry

Yes validation is a very very important thing

What you mean by your last paragraph I don't understand wot Ur on about sorry

In reference to the Lipton video, his claim is that our subconscious programs are the source of our economic success. So, my partial endorsement of the idea of subconscious programming could be construed as me claiming our subconscious programs as the source of our lack of dating success.

In reference to the Lipton video, his claim is that our subconscious programs are the source of our economic success. So, my partial endorsement of the idea of subconscious programming could be construed as me claiming our subconscious programs as the source of our lack of dating success.
Well ye obviously u can't program your brain to make impossible things happen. Like u repeat in Ur brain that u wanna grow wings n stuff like that.

If u were to repeat in your brain "I'm gonna get a gf" and it enters your subconsciousness, you'd do everything you can to work towards getting one, but it doesn't mean you will get one.

Also @Personalityinkwell @Diocel @vippnor @FinnCel @FullTimeLoser @TheSecondComing @IncelKing I would like to hear your thoughts on this

Last edited:
some people can't be brainwashed for they obsessively seek the truth. let normalcattle be led, they are beyond redemption. we just need a loophole to make it to the next generation

some people can't be brainwashed for they obsessively seek the truth. let normalcattle be led, they are beyond redemption. we just need a loophole to make it to the next generation
normies who are busy with hedonism are less likely to seek these kinds of truths. they are too hive minded

I don't care for NPCs suffering as they aren't human. I just wish I wasn't a victim of all of this

The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the masses is an important element in democratic society. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country. We are governed, our minds are molded, our tastes formed, and our ideas suggested, largely by men we have never heard of…. It is they who pull the wires that control the public mind.

(((Bernays))) is descendant of (((Freud)))

Lipton used to make nice teas.

Unofrtunately most users here who preach ration, intelligence and being better than the normies would go balls deep in hedonism with first chance given.

Unofrtunately most users here who preach ration, intelligence and being better than the normies would go balls deep in hedonism with first chance given.
Reminds me of this post by the late @wandercamp
"Degeneracy" is all cope, 1000% chance you would be a "degenerate" if any woman showed interest in you

As a matter of fact, back in the old days too, you would be surprised how many subliminal messages were inserted into Walt Disney cartoons, as well as almost all other especially American cartoons.

I’ve never been exposed to that type of propaganda before. Though that seems like some really scary shit, man.

I’ve never been exposed to that type of propaganda before. Though that seems like some really scary shit, man.
Ye. Even tho I didn't watch Disney or Nickelodeon still I was corrupted by movies and video games n British kids TV shows

did you watch kids TV shows when you were younger?