Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy The modern male is so cucked and starved for female attention. They essentially worship foids.

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★
Tldr at bottom

The bluepill is such a dangerous place to be.

Today after my gym workout, I have to go through these 2 doors to enter a shopping complex.
Now these doors are quite heavy and ngl, they should be changed as they're not easy to pull.

Behind me was a ~27 year old roastie with her hands full of shopping. She was seconds behind me and I was about to hold the door open for her, but I remembered: Why the fuck am I doing this? In the past when I'd do such acts for strangers; the only people that would even appreciate my gesture were males and as IT says: NOBODY is entitled to anything, thus I let the door close on her face.
The shock on her face just showed the entitlement which the modern foid had.

The reason I'm making this thread is because within seconds a cuck ran to the door and held it open for her before she could even put her bags down to open it for herself.
WHAT'S WRONG WITH HIM?

Even on the bus ride home, a guy would let ALL THE FOIDS behind him go first; like wtf?
I deliberately cut in line whenever I see it's a woman, and would NEVER let a foid go in front of me (no matter the age). Why do they let foids go first?

That's how dangerous the bluepill is.
These cucks. Simps. Believe that these nice gestures will eventually get them noticed. They believe that doing a certain amount of gestures must mean they have a nice personality.
It's laughable in all honesty that they think doing such kind acts would improve their odds on getting laid.

I just wanted to tell them that women don't care how you treat them. They find "gentlemen" repulsive unless you're Chad.

Glad to be blackpilled.

Tldr:
OP let's the door close on a roastie.
Cuck comes to save the day.
OP vents about how dangerous the bluepill is that these cucks thing such acts will eventually get them laid.
OP remembers that he used to be like that but the blackpill set him free from being such a pathetic soyboy.

Ugh these guys are so fucking pathetic.

Back at hs , 1 Stacy was asking me for money and I said no , She was even putting a cute face , But I wasn’t giving her anything. My friend gave her the money , His own money for his lunch

They don't worship God anymore, they need a substitute, and that substitute are holes. Holes are the new gods.

Back at hs , 1 Stacy was asking me for money and I said no , She was even putting a cute face , But I wasn’t giving her anything. My friend gave her the money , His own money for his lunch
Based.

As I said before, NUKE ALL CUCKS

I hate cucks. They are cancerous.

Tldr at bottom

Today after my gym workout, I have to go through these 2 doors to enter a shopping complex.
Now these doors are quite heavy and ngl, they should be changed as they're not easy to pull.

Behind me was a ~27 year old roastie with her hands full of shopping. She was seconds behind me and I was about to hold the door open for her, but I remembered: Why the fuck am I doing this? In the past when I'd do such acts for strangers; the only people that would even appreciate my gesture were males and as IT says: NOBODY is entitled to anything, thus I let the door close on her face.

The reason I'm making this thread is because within seconds a cuck ran to the door and held it open for her before she could even put her bags down to open it for herself.
WHAT'S WRONG WITH HIM?

Even on the bus ride home, a guy would let ALL THE FOIDS behind him go first; like wtf?
I deliberately cut in line whenever I see it's a woman, and would NEVER let a foid go in front of me (no matter the age). Why do they let foids go first?

These cucks. Simps. Believe that these nice gestures will eventually get them noticed. They believe that doing a certain amount of gestures must mean they have a nice personality.
It's laughable in all honesty that they think doing such kind acts would improve their odds on getting laid.

I just wanted to tell them that women don't care how you treat them. They find "gentlemen" repulsive unless you're Chad.

Glad to be blackpilled.

Tldr:
OP vents about how dangerous the bluepill is that these cucks thing such acts will eventually get them laid.
OP remembers that he used to be like that but the blackpill set him free from being such a pathetic soyboy.

The blackpill sets us free. We no longer have to care about that we do/say since we know it pretty much never began.

Tenor

I wish I was blackpilled from birth because I was that pathetic phaggot.

Roastie didn't have money for the bus home. Gave her £2.00 (SHE DIDN'T EVEN SAY THANK YOU OR ANYTHING. JUST TOOK IT)

Now I'd say to such a foid, you should walk home; looks like you need the exercise.

I've done way more cucked things that make me want to strangle former bluepilled me. I used to think treating everyone with respect inspire of them treating me like crap doesn't matter: I'll still make friends and eventually get a girlfriend.
I WAS AN IDIOT.

They don't worship God anymore, they need a substitute, and that substitute are holes. Holes are the new gods.
Indeed.

As I said before, NUKE ALL CUCKS

Men did this in the old days when women were more respectable and it is just carried on even though modern women don't deserve it, after all they do preach about being treated equally and they always lift weights now too so they can open doors themselves

Men did this in the old days when women were more respectable and it is just carried on even though modern women don't deserve it, after all they do preach about being treated equally and they always lift weights now too so they can open doors themselves

JFL she looks gross as fuck but iam sure she gets tons of matches.

Its always the fucking same with these fucking retarded cucks. It starts in school, where they always swarm the stacies, it continues in adulthood at the work place, super market etc and probably ends in The fucking old peoples home. It's everywhere raaaaaaargh :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I dunno maybe these cucks feel a connection with the foids that we spergs can't feel?

I wish I was blackpilled from birth because I was that pathetic phaggot.

Roastie didn't have money for the bus home. Gave her £2.00 (SHE DIDN'T EVEN SAY THANK YOU OR ANYTHING. JUST TOOK IT)

Now I'd say to such a foid, you should walk home; looks like you need the exercise.

I've done way more cucked things that make me want to strangle former bluepilled me. I used to think treating everyone with respect inspire of them treating me like crap doesn't matter: I'll still make friends and eventually get a girlfriend.
I WAS AN IDIOT.
Treat people with respect and they will walk all over you. That’s brutal , The bitch couldn’t even say thank you , Fuck that isn’t enough , Should’ve hugged you.

I hope you roasted him mercilessly.

Foids don't want equality. They want mandated results quotas that they did nothing to earn.

I hope you roasted him mercilessly.
If I remember correctly , I think I said “Dude wtf , What are you going to eat?” And he said something he said that she’s cute blah blah blah

If I remember correctly , I think I said “Dude wtf , What are you going to eat?” And he said something he said that she’s cute blah blah blah
I would've reminded him after a week that he still didn't get any pussy from her or her friends, then call him a cuck.

what a cuck, hopefully I never did that.

This happened a lot at my old high school, it was a very sad sight.

Explains the whiteknight phenomenon.
No ones' rule is ethernal...

Soyboys are basically just slaves for foids

All sub8 men need to ignore and stop validating femoids.

Foids always been worshipped and put on a pedestal

Earliest societies had priestesses instead of priests and worshipped female "mother" deities

Wars were fought over whores all the time

They do that because they think this psychology will make them getting laid in the long term, if they truly understood that it makes no impact on your sexual success they would immediately stop

I’m no cuck anymore, but I’m still starving.

Based to not hold the door open.

I do the same thing and it feels fucking great every time the door goes right into their face.

Come @ me cucks (srs)

Tldr at bottom

WHAT'S WRONG WITH HIM?

Glad to be blackpilled.

Tldr:
I already feel cucked for leaving room for roasts in the bus. As soon as more room shows up they instantly Sprint over to the new seat with a 3 second 40 yard time as if im a lepper
Hole worship is actually a concerning theme in modern culture

I remember once in the grocery store some woman around my age forgot her wallet and realized it at the checkout. She turned around to look at me for a long time. It was like she was expecting me to offer to pay. I just held a straight uninterested face. Then she realized I wouldn't cuck and decided to leave without the groceries.

I remember once in the grocery store some woman around my age forgot her wallet and realized it at the checkout. She turned around to look at me for a long time. It was like she was expecting me to offer to pay. I just held a straight uninterested face. Then she realized I wouldn't cuck and decided to leave without the groceries.
Seal of approval by unheard echo

Foids always been worshipped and put on a pedestal

Earliest societies had priestesses instead of priests and worshipped female "mother" deities

Wars were fought over whores all the time
Very true, Asherah was one of them. The Israelites worshipped Baal, Asherah and Moloch. Asherah was the Goddess of Whores, her worship involved sexual rituals and homosexuality. Moloch was worshipped through the burning of child sacrifices. To this day, many of the “elite” worship Baal and Moloch at events like Bohemian Grove.

2 Kings 23:4-7

4 The king ordered Hilkiah the high priest, the priests next in rank and the doorkeepers to remove from the temple of the Lord all the articles made for Baal and Asherah and all the starry hosts. He burned them outside Jerusalem in the fields of the Kidron Valley and took the ashes to Bethel.5 He did away with the idolatrous priests appointed by the kings of Judah to burn incense on the high places of the towns of Judah and on those around Jerusalem—those who burned incense to Baal, to the sun and moon, to the constellations and to all the starry hosts. 6 He took the Asherah pole from the temple of the Lord to the Kidron Valley outside Jerusalem and burned it there. He ground it to powder and scattered the dust over the graves of the common people. 7 He also tore down the quarters of the male shrine prostitutes that were in the temple of the Lord, the quarters where women did weaving for Asherah.

So, females are now enjoying the best of two worlds-- they get chivalry when it suits them, and feminism when it doesn't.