Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The modern female is literally an animal

Are foids more or less human than animals?

• Yes. It's biological fact

Votes: 15 36.6%
  • No. At least my dog isn't a hypergamous whore

Votes: 26 63.4%

• Total voters
Thanatos

Thanatos

Bringer of Death
★★
In all species without the concept of monogamy (i.e, geese, but not swans), mating goes a very specific way. For instance, take the peacock. As superior as the mythological story is for the creation of the pattern, the real story is much more distressing. Over time, the females of the species, that is the bland, unattractive peahens that look about as majestic as an overblown duck decided that they liked the feathers, as they proved that the male was capable of surviving with a handicap (that is, an overblown set of feathers). And since males of a species are able to, obviously, be able to produce a potentially infinite amount of offspring at any given time, all of the peahens would flock towards the few peacocks with the most resplendent plumage. At some point in human history, at least in Europe, the foids were forced (with the threat of social ostracization or damnation) to act in a monogamous, human way. However, the church is diminished. Morality is gone. What do we see now? Rather than keeping up the morals, keeping up the sanity, the foids have instead opted to whore themselves out, and act in a way that puts even the animals to shame. Foids don't fuck chads to get the best opportunity for their offspring, to create a child that can grow up to be happy and healthy, they whore themselves out because they wanna while the rest of us suffer. If this were some master plan to make society more attractive, at least that would be something. Instead they hold ascension over our heads while they slave away to their base, animal desires all in the name of liberation. Liberation. You slave away and make others slave, you live a life easy and full of pleasure at the expanse of others and you call yourselves liberators!? Where the hell do you get off?!
This is my first post on this site, so I don't really know how to end it off, so I guess I'll do it with a question.
Ha whoops. Again, new to the site. The poll was supposed to be at the bottom

I value my cat more than any female

based first post

Thanks. I've been thinking about this for a while, and it feels really good to talk about it with some other people

it is just a undeniable fact.

Human females are nowadays lower than female animals. Female animals use sex for reproduction, of course with alpha males; but not in all species.
Some species are monogamic, for example some birds (I don't remember the name). Instead foids fuck a lot wiht ramdon guys without getting pregnant.
This is something unprecedented in the history of mankind and the animal world in general.

Yeah, I didn't really go into much depth, but swans are monogamous. They'll even refuse to mate again after their partners die. Much more than we can say about human females

We are humanimals

Good post but I dont understand the poll

I wanted to know whether or not anyone thinks that animals act in a manner more befitting of a human than humans, or if they are, by whatever definition you might have, more human than real humans

Rather than keeping up the morals, keeping up the sanity, the foids have instead opted to whore themselves out, and act in a way that puts even the animals to shame. Foids don't fuck chads to get the best opportunity for their offspring, to create a child that can grow up to be happy and healthy, they whore themselves out because they wanna while the rest of us suffer. If this were some master plan to make society more attractive, at least that would be something. Instead they hold ascension over our heads while they slave away to their base, animal desires all in the name of liberation.

This part really hits home. Some fools say things like, "It's good that foids only go for Chads, it'll make the human race genetically better, blah blah blah"...but they fail to take into account the fact that women who are short, ugly, dumb, etc. still get to reproduce, pass on their genes, and create the next generation of incels.

If there was a master plan to make society more attractive, then women would have to be held to the same high standards that men are currently held to. But of course that would never be tolerated in this cucked, feminist, hypocritical society.

This part really hits home. Some fools say things like, "It's good that foids only go for Chads, it'll make the human race genetically better, blah blah blah"...but they fail to take into account the fact that women who are short, ugly, dumb, etc. still get to reproduce, pass on their genes, and create the next generation of incels.
Females are not that good in their mission of selecting "right genes", as their selection may actually result in complete extinction of species: https://ucmp.berkeley.edu/mammal/artio/irishelk.html

1412688357_irish_elk.jpg

Human bishes go for things purely based on aesthetics, not for survivability tbh. What if GigaChad has a high chance of developing terminal cancer? but some truecel has a god tier immune system?

yep. just lol at cucked men conforming to the platitude of ‘better for the species’. women would prefer towering low iq apes that abandon them over a stable normie. they’d be okay with their sons having a higher chance of becoming mentalcel criminals with a higher chance of health problems and cancer... all because of sexual selection.

most breeding (beyond betabux) in the modern world is egotistical peacocking, not natural selection
Yeah, that's why I used the peacocks as an example: their feathers, while attractive, are detrimental to their survival rather than beneficial.

Foids don't fuck chads to get the best opportunity for their offspring, to create a child that can grow up to be happy and healthy, they whore themselves out because they wanna while the rest of us suffer. If this were some master plan to make society more attractive, at least that would be something. Instead they hold ascension over our heads while they slave away to their base, animal desires all in the name of liberation. Liberation. You slave away and make others slave, you live a life easy and full of pleasure at the expanse of others and you call yourselves liberators!? Where the hell do you get off?!
This is my first post on this site, so I don't really know how to end it off, so I guess I'll do it with a question.
Ha whoops. Again, new to the site. The poll was supposed to be at the bottom

This is an extremely important point to clarify for all the cucks who think hypergamy is a good thing. Women aren't fucking Chads out of benevolence and consideration for their future offspring, they do it because their flaps get tingly when they see attractive men. Let's not even mention the fact that foids always pass on their atrocious genes to the next generation, basically nullifying the "eugenic" benefits of incel males not reproducing.

Yeah, I didn't really go into much depth, but swans are monogamous. They'll even refuse to mate again after their partners die. Much more than we can say about human females
JFL i hate humanity
This is an extremely important point to clarify for all the cucks who think hypergamy is a good thing. Women aren't fucking Chads out of benevolence and consideration for their future offspring, they do it because their flaps get tingly when they see attractive men. Let's not even mention the fact that foids always pass on their atrocious genes to the next generation, basically nullifying the "eugenic" benefits of incel males not reproducing.
Yes it is

Last edited:
yes i would say so

Females were always animals

"modern" is a cope. They are biologically destined to be this way its just laws keeping them in check

As we all know they would be willing to fuck animals and not us

females have always been animals

"modern" is a cope. They are biologically destined to be this way its just laws keeping them in check
If you read the post, you would notice that I said that they used to be constrained by societal norms, not that they were inherently better in any way. Even an animal can be conditioned and taught.