Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The modern concept of masculinity is nothing but a redpill & bluepill cucked cultural invention originating in the late 20th century

Dotrinfobe

Dotrinfobe

ja era
★★★★
43d 20h 18m
The redpill and tradcucks idea of "masculinity" in the modern west, is somewhat akin to an image of a lone lumberjack, fishermen, or a hunter, living in a wood cabin in the woods, drive a pickup truck, a garage full of tools, have a beard, wears checker board jacket with a cap on his head.

If you throw one of those ultra "masculined" redpilled cucks and tradcucks back to the good old muuuuuh masculinity-maxxxxxxed white-centric Europe of the 18th and 19th century, he'd be thrown into the slums. :lul:

Here is what a 18th and 19th TOP MEN of the society of the time looked like:

A high ranking man at that time, wore long wigs, wore makeups that make his face white like a ghost, wore white leggings, clean shaved

Another example would be the Congo dandies, a legacy/cultural relic of black men in Africa, mimicking the colonial white master of the 19th and early 20th century. Look how "flamboyant" they look according to modern standards, frequently with pink, orange and red outfits , and they're supposely mimicking the top class European men of the past.

"The Congo Dandies: living in poverty and spending a fortune to look like a million dollars": View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W27PnUuXR_A

If you describe a man fitting what is said in those bolded texts to somebody today, without giving any photo, he/she'd tell you he's gay, a trans, or a crossdresser. :lul:

The point is that the notion of masculinity/tradition in today's west is nothing but social construction, a false image of the past. A cucked concept sold to you by mass media, invented in the late 20th century (which introduced the gym culture, muscle culture, male "self-improvement" culture, beach culture etc. all those cucked stuffs), that you have to look certain way to be "masculine". While truly masculine society during the 18th and 19th century Europe and America didn't give a fuck about any of those. If you had lots of muscles, were tanned, had a thick beard, uncultured, vulgar, then you're nothing but a bottom of the barrel pond scum not much different than a cheap street whore of the same social class. While women, being hypergamous, only desired the high ranking men who were the opposite, the ones who were SOPHISTICATED, GENTLE (and that's where the whole concept of "gentlemen" came from, the 18th-19th century England, describing the upper class men of the time), GORGEOUS, AKA, THE SUPREME GENTLEMEN. :feelzez:

I am a drop-dead gorgeous, fabulous, stylish, exotic gem among thousands of rocks -------- Elliot Roger, 2014

Anyways, there's definitely been an inorganic cultural change starting from the 1980s. That's when the whole "muuuuuuuuh masculinity" pseudo-hyper-masculinity cope started to come from. The boomers therefore, were the first ones who were influenced by this fake concept of masculinity. Now I have a unique perspective on this concept, coz I grew up in noodle land. Up until the 90s when the western influence came in, the beauty standards in noodle land was AGAINST the pseudo-masculinity invented in the 1980s from the west, such as the emphasis on muscles, on so-called "masculine" faces, on physical frame, on "stoicism" (aka ACTING/FAKING masculine). Being muscular and strong were MOCKED in noodle land and men of those type were seen as brute, wild, low class. Fair skin were universally desired in BOTH MEN AND WOMEN. Now all those, have been gradually changing due to western influence, but even today, noodle land standards on men's beauty is still different and MORE SIMILAR TO PRE 1980s WEST, than to modern day west. And that also explains the popularity of K-Pop and various "feminine" (according to modern, post-1980 cucked western standards) boy bands in noodleland.

Therefore, I see the modern "K-pop" fandom from the white foids in the west not as a "contradiction" to the modern concept of "masculinity", but rather, a RETURN TO THE MEAN (norm), statistically speaking, back into true masculinity. The true masculinity did not give a fuck on muscles, fist fights, or physical intimidation, thugmaxxed individuals were regularly imprisoned and often executed in the public, as they deserved to be. True masculinity would have looked down upon those bottom of the barrel physical jobs like farmers, fishermen, miners, policemen, fire fighters, lumberjacks, soldiers, all of which were low paid and low status back in the day. Yet today all of those professions are looked at as if somehow more "masucline" than an office job and many of them were somehow "respected" despite being a job every man can do no matter how retarded he is (many police department in the US literally has an IQ upper limit, JFL).

So why did the modern, cucked and perverted version of pseudo-masculinity take hold from the 1980s and onwards? I am not entirely certain but I highly suspect it has something to do with the homosexuality movement. Gay men, mtf trannies, crossdressers etc. have an INNATE desire for muscular, "strong", thugmaxxed men, to protect them from other men who detested homosexuality behavior. You know in movies, TV shows, and even video games (like GTA IV), it's often depicted that weak, and often outright homosexual and transexual men, have to seek protection from stronger men to fight off other them on their behalf, because otherwise they'd get beaten up? Therefore, the desire for powerful muscular men is a MALE HOMOSEXUALITY TRAIT. Contrary to popular belief, females do NOT NEED physically strong men to protect them, unlike male homosexuals. Females are protected by society in general, and even in some non-western traditional societies where policing before modern times, used to be non-existent (such as in Islamic world, India, China etc.), females were expected to stay home almost at all times to protect their virginity and family honor.

It is therefore logical that, there might be NO COINCIDENCE, that the worship of the pseudo-masculinity of muscles, stoicism, etc. started with the gay movement from the 1980s. It is highly ironic that the redpill concept of traditional masculinity actually stemmed from homosexuality, and that version of fake masculinity is neither traditional, nor masculine, with a short history of merely 30-40 years, a blimp in human history. In a way, the redpill is an extension of homosexuality, being less masucline than even the bluepill, since a portion of the bluepill is anti-gender-conformist, which ironically while in many cases directly supports homosexuality, in other cases they unawarely promote real masculinity.

MisterMeme

MisterMeme

Bleached niggercel
★★★★
17d 14h 16m
read everything very high iq post should be pinned

Meus

Meus

Banned
★★★
86d 10h 55m
Having muscles is based tough because you can intimidate normie scum and it's harder to beat you up if M'lady instructs them so.

But I largely agree with you that everything that limits you is not based. Masculinity is defined too narrowly which is total cringe. Stoicism is also a huge pile of garbage and basically passivity.

Always when someone fucking demands something of you the explanation is always "a real man". A real man would marry, have kids, fight in a war etc... only retards fall for that shit (most men).

But yeah I would also much rather be gentle, but in this shit society you are required to have a poker face 24/7 and be aggressive 24/7 or else you get fucked over or mocked. The average person was never as much hopelessly enslaved as today. Stoic is synonym for passive and slaves HAVE to be passive, blindly wageslave with a pokerface, come home and feed your parasit eh I mean foid and kids, untill she decides to divorce. Also stoic men are the fastest to rope, because keeping everything inside is not healthy.

Y

your personality

Transcendental
★★★★★
154d 14h 8m
Men have always tried to impress women in some way. The way they do it might have changed throughout history but the incentive and status that comes with attracting women hasn't changed. And no matter what attracting women has been seen as a requirement for masculinity.

Even back before gym culture there were loggers, tradesman and craftsman that worked with their hands and used a lot of physical strength to get things done (this was in the time before many modern conveniences that do the majoirty of this physical work were around after all).

Look at yeomans BummerDrummer @BummerDrummer

What's artificial is the exaggerated gym and steroids culture, lifting hundred pound weights and obsession with getting ripped. But being physically strong was always a virtue. Flamboyant dress only complemented it.

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

$The Price For Pussy Is Too Damn High$
★★★★★
54d 1h 58m
The concept of masculinity comes from those of power, never forget. They very much dictate all of that, societal social or cultural norms and such.

Last edited:
L

Lebensmüder

Autistcel, >20: no date, no kiss, no holding hands
158d 2h 59m
your personality said:
Men have always tried to impress women in some way. The way they do it might have changed throughout history but the incentive and status that comes with attracting women hasn't changed. And no matter what attracting women has been seen as a requirement for masculinity.

Even back before gym culture there were loggers, tradesman and craftsman that worked with their hands and used a lot of physical strength to get things done (this was in the time before many modern conveniences that do the majoirty of this physical work were around after all).

What's artificial is the exaggerated gym and steroids culture, lifting hundred pound weights and obsession with getting ripped. But being physically strong was always a virtue. Flamboyant dress only complemented it.
This tbh. Especially devastating were also frauders/juicers that pretended to be natty lifters. Now when you tell people (especially women) that you go to the gym they think that you must look like Brad Pitt at minimum when it comes to muscle mass.
They have a warped perspective of how a man looks like and really think that a physique like that comes naturally to everyone who puts in the slightest effort. Some people are just born lanky and will stay that way. Funny thing that women always complain about men not knowing their physiology/anatomy, but they don't know about ours either and have completely ridiculous premises about the male body.
Not something against juicing - it's not morally reprehensible in the slightest to acquire with chemicals what exceptionally few men have naturally as long as you are honest about it.

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

★★★★★
54d 1h 58m
Lebensmüder said:
This tbh. Especially devastating were also frauders/juicers that pretended to be natty lifters. Now when you tell people (especially women) that you go to the gym they think that you must look like Brad Pitt at minimum when it comes to muscle mass.
They have a warped perspective of how a man looks like and really think that a physique like that comes naturally to everyone who puts in the slightest effort. Some people are just born lanky and will stay that way. Funny thing that women always complain about men not knowing their physiology/anatomy, but they don't know about ours either and have completely ridiculous premises about the male body.
Not something against juicing - it's not morally reprehensible in the slightest to acquire with chemicals what exceptionally few men have naturally as long as you are honest about it.
And all women expect men to look like muscular athletes, like that is reasonable, realistic, or even possible.

L

Lebensmüder

158d 2h 59m
MarquisDeSade said:
And all women expect men to look like muscular athletes like that is reasonable or even possible.
Gymmaxxing is nowadays seen as the absolute bare minimum (e.g. putting basal effort into your appearance) while women become more bloated, retarded and disgusting each day. Legbeards are stunningly beautiful, but at the same time they accuse us of lacking hygiene and attention to aesthetics.

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

★★★★★
54d 1h 58m
Lebensmüder said:
Gymmaxxing is nowadays seen as the absolute bare minimum (e.g. putting basal effort into your appearance) while women become more bloated, retarded and disgusting each day. Legbeards are stunningly beautiful, but at the same time they accuse us of lacking hygiene and attention to aesthetics.
They expect all men to look a certain way, but say the same about them and watch them screech to no end.

Caesercel

Caesercel

Just pass me the rope already
-
161d 34m
I'm gonna be blunt. I see any attack on masculinity with high suspicion. In the present environment where enemies are lurking everywhere, the last thing we need is a bunch of feminist gender critical yip yap rhetoric on an incel forum.

Soon you'll be telling us how gender is a social construct, so becoming a tranny is normal. Or how the difference between men and womenis only genital so queenz should be allowed to step on us and crush our backs.

They hate masculinity because its the only thing preventing men from becoming total spineless feminist wuss who would bend their neck to matriarchy and join their simp army. Who are willing to give up their male rights to sex, family and total patriarchal control.

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

★★★★★
54d 1h 58m
Caesercel said:
I'm gonna be blunt. I see any attack on masculinity with high suspicion. In the present environment where enemies are lurking everywhere, the last thing we need is a bunch of feminist gender critical yip yap rhetoric on an incel forum.

Soon you'll be telling us how gender is a social construct, so becoming a tranny is normal. Or how the difference between men and womenis only genital so queenz should be allowed to step on us and crush our backs.

They hate masculinity because its the only thing preventing men from becoming total spineless feminist wuss who would bend their neck to matriarchy and join their simp army. Who are willing to give up their male rights to sex, family and total patriarchal control.
Gender is biological, natural, innate, or inherent, however, I would argue that the concept of physical beauty is a cultural social construct, nobody for instance is born with six pack abs and such. Masculinity for me is a more mental mindset, but over the course of time as our post modern age has reduced everything to perfection or imperfection in terms of physical appearances it has become that only physical perfection is an exhibited masculine trait in males. [Everything less than physical perfection not so much.]

I'm sorry if I over complicate things here, but this is how I see things.

Last edited:
L

Lebensmüder

158d 2h 59m
MarquisDeSade said:
Gender is biological, natural, innate, or inherent, however, I would argue that the concept of physical beauty is a cultural social construct, nobody for instance is born with six pack abs and such. Masculinity for me is a more mental mindset, but over the course of time as our post modern age has reduced everything to perfection or imperfection in terms of physical appearances it has become that only physical perfection is an exhibited masculine trait in males. [Everything less than physical perfection not so much.]

Masculinity = defending your ideas, being unapologetic/honest about your intentions/values regardless of backlash, not tolerating when your interests/values get destroyed, standing up to injustices towards yourself/others, enforcing your own will when necessary by any means (=not being a cuck)

A chad can be extremely emasculated/cucked, for example: Many chads are simps regardless of their muscle mass and sexual success - to say something else would be chad worshipping, even chads behave like doormats in relationships sometimes. While there are incels (even those who are rather lanky/physically weaker) who are far less cucked and in that sense more masculine.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Major
★★★★★
58d 6h 9m
Universal rule: females desire good-looking men. If these good-looking men are "masculine" or not by society standards, doesn't matter.

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

★★★★★
54d 1h 58m
Lebensmüder said:
Masculinity = defending your ideas, being unapologetic/honest about your intentions/values regardless of backlash, not tolerating when your interests/values get destroyed, standing up to injustices towards yourself/others, enforcing your own will when necessary by any means (=not being a cuck)

A chad can be extremely emasculated/cucked, for example: Many chads are simps regardless of their muscle mass and sexual success - to say something else would be chad worshipping, even chads behave like doormats in relationships sometimes. While there are incels (even those who are rather lanky/physically weaker) who are far less cucked and in that sense more masculine.
Agreed.

Y

your personality

Transcendental
★★★★★
154d 14h 8m
Lebensmüder said:
tbh that still leaves the definition of masculinity to being co-opted. Masculinity in its overall sense is just the characteristic of being attractive to women, being physically fit and being able to enforce your will on the world. That's the most common definition by which masculinity is gauged in most cultures imo.
Lebensmüder said:
Agreed about the cucked part.
But for the more masculine part ngl that's still wrapping up too much of a value judgement and leaves the definition of masculinity open to being redefined by people that want to use men to some end.
Credit goes to mylifeistrash

Last edited:
I want to believe

I want to believe

I enjoy self-destruction.
★★★★★
40d 21h 27m
NorthernWind said:
Universal rule: females desire good-looking men. If these good-looking men are "masculine" or not by society standards, doesn't matter.
Based.

Wizchan

Wizchan

Wizardmaxxing on Wizchan.org
★★
6d 5h 14m
Dotrinfobe said:
The point is that the notion of masculinity/tradition in today's west is nothing but social construction, a false image of the past. A cucked concept sold to you by mass media, invented in the late 20th century (which introduced the gym culture, muscle culture, male "self-improvement" culture, beach culture etc. all those cucked stuffs), that you have to look certain way to be "masculine". While truly masculine society during the 18th and 19th century Europe and America didn't give a fuck about any of those. If you had lots of muscles, were tanned, had a thick beard, uncultured, vulgar, then you're nothing but a bottom of the barrel pond scum not much different than a cheap street whore of the same social class. While women, being hypergamous, only desired the high ranking men who were the opposite, the ones who were SOPHISTICATED, GENTLE (and that's where the whole concept of "gentlemen" came from, the 18th-19th century England, describing the upper class men of the time), GORGEOUS, AKA, THE SUPREME GENTLEMEN. :feelzez:
:feelssus:feminist dialect.

Dotrinfobe

Dotrinfobe

ja era
★★★★
43d 20h 18m
Wizchan said:
:feelssus:feminist dialect.
with that logic, then ER must be a feminist. he was also a member of PUA-hate, after all (PUA = faking "masculinity")

since it's agreed that ER is no feminist, that means you're a cuck for subscribing to the modern cucked concept of fake masculinity

Wizchan

Wizchan

Wizardmaxxing on Wizchan.org
★★
6d 5h 14m
Dotrinfobe said:
with that logic, then ER must be a feminist. he was also a member of PUA-hate, after all (PUA = faking "masculinity")

since it's agreed that ER is no feminist, that means you're a cuck for subscribing to the modern cucked concept of fake masculinity
Being a nice guy or gentleman won't get you chicks, ER thought that by virtue of being sophisticated and the supreme cuck/gentelman, girls should be attracted to him. He wasn't entirely blackpilled.

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

★★★★★
54d 1h 58m
NorthernWind said:
Yes.

R

randomguy1235

Captain
★★
40d 22h 59m
your personality said:

Caesercel said:

Last edited:
erenyeager

erenyeager

Destroy the world for inceldia
★★★★★
37d 3h 17m
MisterMeme said:
Lebensmüder said:

High iq
Lebensmüder said:

High iq

Last edited:
Caesercel

Caesercel

-
161d 34m
MarquisDeSade said:

That maybe so but the roided out idea of masculinity is not really that popular outside of certain places and frankly speaking not attractive to foids either. The most commonly accepted idea of masculinity is that of a patriarch in control. An idea hated by foid ITlarpers like OP and other enemies of manosphere.

Remember, one of the primary reasons why manosphere exists and we are here is because the mainstream zeitgeist is so hostile towards patriarchy and masculinity. Just like OP, they believe that the ideas and systems that benefit us are a thing of the past. Their replacement is a hypergamous system where working class men end up as incels with no higher purpose other than base consumerist fulfillment. Meanwhile the foids(like OP) are allowed to fuck around with any chad they can.

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

★★★★★
54d 1h 58m
Caesercel said:
That maybe so but the roided out idea of masculinity is not really that popular outside of certain places and frankly speaking not attractive to foids either. The most commonly accepted idea of masculinity is that of a patriarch in control. An idea hated by foid ITlarpers like OP and other enemies of manosphere.

Remember, one of the primary reasons why manosphere exists and we are here is because the mainstream zeitgeist is so hostile towards patriarchy and masculinity. Just like OP, they believe that the ideas and systems that benefit us are a thing of the past. Their replacement is a hypergamous system where working class men end up as incels with no higher purpose other than base consumerist fulfillment. Meanwhile the foids(like OP) are allowed to fuck around with any chad they can.
Well, I'm definitely pro traditional patriarchy in that I view this modern matriarchal feminism we have running society and civilization completely into the ground for multiple reasons. I will say this though, the concept of physical beauty especially by modern standards is completely a cultural social construct and the obsession of physical perfection in our own time is quite damning. The mindset that everybody must excel towards physical perfection is annoying, irrational, and unrealistic, yet it is the social trademark of our entire modern era we live in. Over the course of many years the concept of masculinity has been tied to male physical perfection and I see that as error. You don't have to be physically perfect in appearance to be masculine.

Last edited:
Dotrinfobe

Dotrinfobe

ja era
★★★★
43d 20h 18m
Caesercel said:

lol stupid brainwashed faggot tradcuck.

traditional patriachy was never about jawlines, height, hunter eyes.... etc. whatever bullshit you closet homosexual muuuuuuh masculinity muuuuh masculinity-crisis redpill cucks allure to.

traditional patriachy was about a guy, getting a job, betabuxxing a wife, have kids. thats it. there's no "physical" appearance requirements. instead, that requirement was on foids. foids were supposed to take care of themselves, look pretty, act like a "lady" (ie. act feminie rather than a bitch).

in the tradition society, there was nothing seen "wrong" with a middle aged, beer-bellied, bald man, being with a good looking, young, petite wife. in your faggot redpilled "muuuuuuuh masculinity" idealized tradcuck society though, a "real man" (looool!!! even at the thought of that) that "deserves" such feminine wife has to be a muscular, fit, "stoic" (whatever that shit means lol), muuuh masculine man.

thats why i say redpill is HOMOSEXUAL. only faggots worship chads. only faggots worship some supposely muscular man with muuuh defined jawline working a physically demanding job.

Caesercel

Caesercel

-
161d 34m
Dotrinfobe said:
lol stupid brainwashed faggot tradcuck.

traditional patriachy was never about jawlines, height, hunter eyes.... etc. whatever bullshit you closet homosexual muuuuuuh masculinity muuuuh masculinity-crisis redpill cucks allure to.

traditional patriachy was about a guy, getting a job, betabuxxing a wife, have kids. thats it. there's no "physical" appearance requirements. instead, that requirement was on foids. foids were supposed to take care of themselves, look pretty, act like a "lady" (ie. act feminie rather than a bitch).

in the tradition society, there was nothing seen "wrong" with a middle aged, beer-bellied, bald man, being with a good looking, young, petite wife. in your faggot redpilled "muuuuuuuh masculinity" idealized tradcuck society though, a "real man" (looool!!! even at the thought of that) that "deserves" such feminine wife has to be a muscular, fit, "stoic" (whatever that shit means lol), muuuh masculine man.

thats why i say redpill is HOMOSEXUAL. only faggots worship chads. only faggots worship some supposely muscular man with muuuh defined jawline working a physically demanding job.
Lol stfu

Caesercel

Caesercel

-
161d 34m
wei#3959 said:
I believe you guys had a misunderstanding
I don't even remember this shit
Caesercel said:

Holy shit based. I surprise myself with my own basedness

Last edited:
wei#3959

wei#3959

Veteran
★★★
76d 18h 17m
Caesercel said:
I don't even remember this shit

Holy shit based. I surprise myself with my own basedness
Back 3 months ago lol. You guys totally had a misunderstanding tho

wei#3959

wei#3959

Veteran
★★★
76d 18h 17m
remember this thread. high iq

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Overlord
29d 9h 7m
MisterMeme said:
Dotrinfobe said:
The redpill and tradcucks idea of "masculinity" in the modern west, is somewhat akin to an image of a lone lumberjack, fishermen, or a hunter, living in a wood cabin in the woods, drive a pickup truck, a garage full of tools, have a beard, wears checker board jacket with a cap on his head.

If you throw one of those ultra "masculined" redpilled cucks and tradcucks back to the good old muuuuuh masculinity-maxxxxxxed white-centric Europe of the 18th and 19th century, he'd be thrown into the slums. :lul:

Here is what a 18th and 19th TOP MEN of the society of the time looked like:

A high ranking man at that time, wore long wigs, wore makeups that make his face white like a ghost, wore white leggings, clean shaved

Another example would be the Congo dandies, a legacy/cultural relic of black men in Africa, mimicking the colonial white master of the 19th and early 20th century. Look how "flamboyant" they look according to modern standards, frequently with pink, orange and red outfits , and they're supposely mimicking the top class European men of the past.

"The Congo Dandies: living in poverty and spending a fortune to look like a million dollars": View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W27PnUuXR_A

If you describe a man fitting what is said in those bolded texts to somebody today, without giving any photo, he/she'd tell you he's gay, a trans, or a crossdresser. :lul:

Anyways, there's definitely been an inorganic cultural change starting from the 1980s. That's when the whole "muuuuuuuuh masculinity" pseudo-hyper-masculinity cope started to come from. The boomers therefore, were the first ones who were influenced by this fake concept of masculinity. Now I have a unique perspective on this concept, coz I grew up in noodle land. Up until the 90s when the western influence came in, the beauty standards in noodle land was AGAINST the pseudo-masculinity invented in the 1980s from the west, such as the emphasis on muscles, on so-called "masculine" faces, on physical frame, on "stoicism" (aka ACTING/FAKING masculine). Being muscular and strong were MOCKED in noodle land and men of those type were seen as brute, wild, low class. Fair skin were universally desired in BOTH MEN AND WOMEN. Now all those, have been gradually changing due to western influence, but even today, noodle land standards on men's beauty is still different and MORE SIMILAR TO PRE 1980s WEST, than to modern day west. And that also explains the popularity of K-Pop and various "feminine" (according to modern, post-1980 cucked western standards) boy bands in noodleland.

Therefore, I see the modern "K-pop" fandom from the white foids in the west not as a "contradiction" to the modern concept of "masculinity", but rather, a RETURN TO THE MEAN (norm), statistically speaking, back into true masculinity. The true masculinity did not give a fuck on muscles, fist fights, or physical intimidation, thugmaxxed individuals were regularly imprisoned and often executed in the public, as they deserved to be. True masculinity would have looked down upon those bottom of the barrel physical jobs like farmers, fishermen, miners, policemen, fire fighters, lumberjacks, soldiers, all of which were low paid and low status back in the day. Yet today all of those professions are looked at as if somehow more "masucline" than an office job and many of them were somehow "respected" despite being a job every man can do no matter how retarded he is (many police department in the US literally has an IQ upper limit, JFL).

So why did the modern, cucked and perverted version of pseudo-masculinity take hold from the 1980s and onwards? I am not entirely certain but I highly suspect it has something to do with the homosexuality movement. Gay men, mtf trannies, crossdressers etc. have an INNATE desire for muscular, "strong", thugmaxxed men, to protect them from other men who detested homosexuality behavior. You know in movies, TV shows, and even video games (like GTA IV), it's often depicted that weak, and often outright homosexual and transexual men, have to seek protection from stronger men to fight off other them on their behalf, because otherwise they'd get beaten up? Therefore, the desire for powerful muscular men is a MALE HOMOSEXUALITY TRAIT. Contrary to popular belief, females do NOT NEED physically strong men to protect them, unlike male homosexuals. Females are protected by society in general, and even in some non-western traditional societies where policing before modern times, used to be non-existent (such as in Islamic world, India, China etc.), females were expected to stay home almost at all times to protect their virginity and family honor.

It is therefore logical that, there might be NO COINCIDENCE, that the worship of the pseudo-masculinity of muscles, stoicism, etc. started with the gay movement from the 1980s. It is highly ironic that the redpill concept of traditional masculinity actually stemmed from homosexuality, and that version of fake masculinity is neither traditional, nor masculine, with a short history of merely 30-40 years, a blimp in human history. In a way, the redpill is an extension of homosexuality, being less masucline than even the bluepill, since a portion of the bluepill is anti-gender-conformist, which ironically while in many cases directly supports homosexuality, in other cases they unawarely promote real masculinity.
Gigabased, one of the best posts I’ve ever read

CopeKeith

CopeKeith

Masters of Illusion
★★★★★
6d 8h 12m
I’m not following”masculine” traits or anything someone in this slum world made

0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

Depressive and Deathnic
★★
36d 4h 51m