Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The moderation here is ridiculously biased.

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
It's sad to see so many relevant threads being deleted as race bait. A user made a thread about his experience catfishing women as a white guy in Africa, but it just got deleted. The mods here tend to censor ideas they don't agree with. It's very disappointing.

fight fight fight fight

I'm also against the racebaiting rule but I guess the rules are the rules. I don't complain about the mod team or the rules that often since this site not only mogs the moderation and rules from the type community I was in before migrating here (mainly 55chan) to oblivion but also, after having some experience as a mod/admin elsewhere, I see that it's a tough job to make the community thrive.

post quality low same 5 fotm memes spammed in every thread

the bait rule sounds suppressive and redundant

are you stupid? i didn't warn him for racebaiting, i warned him for being an annoying braggart. he was NOT catfishing, it was his own dating profile and he was going into severe detail about how successful he is at it.

and i quote:
"I've been matched by many girls who even started conversations with me, when i told them i'll be there for christmas next year some offered me to stay in their home instead of wasting money on hotels asking also to start a relationship many times. I've been matched by fucking MODELS ( legit 8/9) and they themselves asked me for a date"

is this enough said? jesus christ. take some reading comprehension classes or see a doctor about any possible problems with your eyesight.

I had one of my threads deleted for being a repeat, but another mod posted the same thing (3rd time it was posted) and no one deleted that thread. Amazing. Plus, i'm a janitor. I kinda hint this from time to time. I agree with the bias thing in general though.

I personally don't delete bait threads unless they obviously sound like they are looking for trouble.

The mod team tend to be good, judging by the sheer volume of shit they have to go through, but it would probably be better if things were deleted if there was potential harm done, it was malicious. For example if there was a catfish experiment using a white guy, it's not dissimilar than doing a chadfish experiment, as being white is a positive attribute.

For the most part they do a great job and evaluate things well, but sometimes it can be a bit too strict (understandable with new users); is cherrypicking an attractive male with an ugly female ok when cherrypicking is clearly disallowed. I can't think of specific examples, but I have seen countless threads with a random attractive male and ugly female saying it proves the blsckpill, which have not been deleted. However when it comes to the inverse it is deleted and the user warned. This is no better than the anecdotal evidence IT provides when "disproving" the blackpill: an unsubstantiated perception of a specific random example.

Obviously the blackpill is true but these threads make us seem akin to IT in terms of "evidence". Sorry for the rant and the mods usually do a great job tbh, even if half the user base has been banned. Keep up the good work chaps!

are you stupid? i didn't warn him for racebaiting, i warned him for being an annoying braggart. he was NOT catfishing, it was his own dating profile and he was going into severe detail about how successful he is at it.

and i quote:
"I've been matched by many girls who even started conversations with me, when i told them i'll be there for christmas next year some offered me to stay in their home instead of wasting money on hotels asking also to start a relationship many times. I've been matched by fucking MODELS ( legit 8/9) and they themselves asked me for a date"

is this enough said? jesus christ. take some reading comprehension classes or see a doctor about any possible problems with your eyesight.
why are you angry, pretty boy?? if I catfish in Africa with your pictures, I'm sure I will get just as many matches as the guy who posted that thread.:feelsokman:

One of my topics was deleted for a good reason actually. It was a repost of the Catfishman debate against Shannon. I should've searched the forum for the topic before posting. But other than that I never got into any trouble with the mods.

My opinions on the mods are positive for the most part since they weed out braggarts as @knajjd mentioned just now, and bluepillers/whiteknights and Foids that try and infiltrate the site. So I fail to see the problem with the mods of this site, although I'm open to having my mind changed provided that you bring legitimate evidence to back up any statements against any of the mods.

I had one of my threads deleted for being a repeat, but another mod posted the same thing (3rd time it was posted) and no one deleted that thread. Amazing. Plus, i'm a janitor. I kinda hint this from time to time. I agree with the bias thing in general though.

I personally don't delete bait threads unless they obviously sound like they are looking for trouble.
Janitors > mods

Janitors > mods
Definitely. :cool:

Permapink for life as well (unless demoted). I'll be lonely as hell when you guys make it to 20,000 posts even though I used to enjoy having the color to myself.

One of my topics was deleted for a good reason actually. It was a repost of the Catfishman debate against Shannon. I should've searched the forum for the topic before posting. But other than that I never got into any trouble with the mods.

My opinions on the mods are positive for the most part since they weed out braggarts as @knajjd mentioned just now, and bluepillers/whiteknights and Foids that try and infiltrate the site. So I fail to see the problem with the mods of this site, although I'm open to having my mind changed provided that you bring legitimate evidence to back up any statements against any of the mods.

I don't have anything against them. But the guy in question was talking about something which is very real: any white guy can get a significant amount of matches in ethnic countries. There was no need to delete the whole thread. Even guys like Grotesque can do well in Africa.

Permapink for life as well (unless demoted). I'll be lonely as hell when you guys make it to 20,000 posts even though I used to enjoy having the color to myself.

If you ever become a mod youll become hated, dont join the dark side

Mods banned chad avis, they deserve to burn in the fires of hell eternally

If you ever become a mod youll become hated, dont join the dark side
True. That truecels.org site revolved around hating the mods and users there kept commenting about that. Being mod would've been cool but at least I kinda dodged that aspect I guess.

You don't deserve to be demoted, you do your job well. I haven't seen many tears on the floor due to your constant mopping. I'm sorry I took away the feeling of being special by joining the Paragon rank. :(

You don't deserve to be demoted, you do your job well. I haven't seen many tears on the floor due to your constant mopping. I'm sorry I took away the feeling of being special by joining the Paragon rank. :(
Thanks :heart:. I get pm's from users somewhat often telling me that I do a good job here. I got used to other people having the pink username. I kinda didn't like it at first. Janitor isn't even on the legend list. Life would be .000000001% better if it said "Paragon / Janitor."

Thanks :heart:. I get pm's from users somewhat often telling me that I do a good job here. I got used to other people having the pink username. I kinda didn't like it at first. Janitor isn't even on the legend list. Life would be .000000001% better if it said "Paragon / Janitor."
You are welcome, currybrah. :heart: tbh does that lighten up your mood when people do it? Let's try to make your life .000000001% better.

I don't have anything against them. But the guy in question was talking about something which is very real: any white guy can get a significant amount of matches in ethnic countries. There was no need to delete the whole thread. Even guys like Grotesque can do well in Africa.

That's true most whites are able to get women in ethnic 3rd world countries. But wouldn't starting up a topic like that be considered racebaiting? Last I checked that's against the rules. I'm indifferent towards racebaiting, but the mods made it against the rules for a reason. Why? I don't know. So if a mod is reading this mind filling us in as to why racebaiting is against the rules?

@knajjd hi cutie :heart:

You are welcome, currybrah. :heart: tbh does that lighten up your mood when people do it? Let's try to make your life .000000001% better.
Getting comments / pm's like those? Definitely. Last time I got a pm telling me that I did a good job as janitor was a bit after christmas which is somewhat recent. For incels, every percentage is crucial as hell. It's made my day when I get comments like those.

Femails never compliment me on anything, but no surprise there. :cryfeels:

The mods here tend to censor ideas they don't agree with. It's very disappointing.

What was seen can never be unseen, and I will never forget it, nor will I forgive it.

Mods are usually annoying but they are necessary evil. We need them.

They are deleting all threads that prove JBW these days.

I've complained about censorship too. And those threads were deleted by the mods. Ironic, but expected.

Personally I just hate censorship. It feels like thought police. Having said that, I understand the importance of it. I don't want to be spammed with incel bashing and red/blue pill advice.

The censorship got really bad when incels.me had to switch servers, but lately I've written unsavory things without retribution. So the mods have either gotten more lax or lazier.