Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The misuse of the word ‘misogynist’

AnxiousAtypical

AnxiousAtypical

mixed-race autistic gymcel
★★★★
The word misogynist is misused by feminists, liberals and white knight to the point it’s lost it’s meaning just like the word racist, homophone l, transphobe, Ismophobe & xenophobe. It’s silencing mechanism used by psycho feminists, weak minded liberals and white knight sucks to invalidate anyone who speaks about their negative with women or the truthful demographics about women.
If I defended myself like a law abiding citizen would if a woman verbally abuses me then I’m a misogynistic on their eyes or if stated the fact that women are more picker than men especially dating sites, again I’m the misogynist in their eyes.

One other thing. The term ‘slut shaming’ is invented by sluts as an excuse to for them to get away with sleeping with many chads as they want.

Last edited:
High IQ

Although I really am an actual misogynist.

based and high iq

High IQ

Although I really am an actual misogynist.
The word misogynist is misused by feminists, liberals and white knight to the point it’s lost it’s meaning just like the word racist, homophone l, transphobe, Ismophobe & xenophobe. It’s silencing mechanism used by psycho feminists, weak minded liberals and white knight sucks to invalidate anyone who speaks about their negative with women or the truthful demographics about women.
If I defended myself like a law abiding citizen would if a woman verbally abuses me then I’m a misogynistic on their eyes or if stated the fact that women are more picker than men especially dating sites, again I’m the misogynist in their eyes.

One other thing. The term ‘slut shaming’ is invented by sluts as an excuse to for them to get away with sleeping with many chads as they want.

They are accusing you of being misogynist, let them prove that.

Corrected the typo

Kill all women tbh

Attachments

• 6B441E12-6C6B-47EC-BFD4-314B9C3C331F.jpeg
    6B441E12-6C6B-47EC-BFD4-314B9C3C331F.jpeg
    66.4 KB · Views: 15
Calling out women objectively for their less flattering true nature based on facts and logic is not misogyny.
Feminists want to make the sentences ”women tend to prefer masculine badboys” and ”I hate all women reee” equally bad though, to silence their critiques.

Calling out women objectively for their less flattering true nature based on facts and logic is not misogyny.
high iq man we just hate how privileged women are