Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The missing link has been found

it would be crazy if scientists see this and consider it

He has gigantism disorder

Hybrid of Neanderthals and EAMHs.

Fuck, that's my phenotype right there.

Not saint but def trucel. jesus christ

They're Turkish kek. Another reason to hate your own race.

That's @ZkinnyG. This is what happens when muslims marry their cousins

@Colvin76 Brutal height pill. He cant be incel bec. he is tallfag :chad:

Mogs me at looking manly

The dude in the front isnt even tall. It only looks like that because the other guy is a midget.

That's @ZkinnyG. This is what happens when muslims marry their cousins
Genetically deformed yet somehow still more high T than whites.rice and curries combined....brutall.

Who's the bluecel autist that was spouting this crap?

Will tag him.

Edit:

@Mogged Loner are you saying he's not an Incel because he's tall?

TallFags are VOCELS

I’ve said it a million times

Got a warning for that post

Seems like .CO is like everything else in this world, ran by TallFags and TallFag sympathizers

:feelsseriously:
Im a manlet but calling all tall fags volcels = :bluepill:

Im a manlet but calling all tall fags volcels = :bluepill:
how is it bluepilled? that doesn't even make sense. I don't think all tallcels are volcels but calling it bluepilled is silly. Its just black and white thinking, not everything you disagree with is "bluepilled" :feelsseriously:

Your average woman is the missing link.
Fucking apes
full

how is it bluepilled? that doesn't even make sense. I don't think all tallcels are volcels but calling it bluepilled is silly. Its just black and white thinking, not everything you disagree with is "bluepilled" :feelsseriously:
I mean, it is a part of "looks" but its not blackpilled. And lets suppose some guy tells a truecel 6'6 guy that he just needs to be tall to get girls. I think that is pretty bluepilled.

I mean, it is a part of "looks" but its not blackpilled. And lets suppose some guy tells a truecel 6'6 guy that he just needs to be tall to get girls. I think that is pretty bluepilled.
not really. Its just being extremely picky/choosy with what you think matters the most with looks, which is pretty common with a lot of types of cels who will shill that only their issues matter in the long run (aka most JB_ theories). The bluepill is based on personality and behavior, being tall isn't a personality trait (despite many tallfags thinking it is jfl). As I said before, just because you don't agree with it doesn't mean its bluepilled lmao.

not really. Its just being extremely picky/choosy with what you think matters the most with looks, which is pretty common with a lot of types of cels who will shill that only their issues matter in the long run (aka most JB_ theories). The bluepill is based on personality and behavior, being tall isn't a personality trait (despite many tallfags thinking it is jfl). As I said before, just because you don't agree with it doesn't mean its bluepilled lmao.
Im a manlet btw, but i think face>height
Ngl it was kinda wrong to say its bluepilled but still, saying "just be......" is a lie. It will make "...... cels" hopeful and thats a false hope so saying stuff like this actually damages incel community.

Im a manlet btw, but i think face>height
Ngl it was kinda wrong to say its bluepilled but still, saying "just be......" is a lie. It will make "...... cels" hopeful and thats a false hope so saying stuff like this actually damages incel community.
I agree that pretty much all JB_ is inaccurate tbh.

Height is the most Powerful attribute a man can have.

Copers think it’s your jaw or eyes

Height gives a sense of superiority that foids are drawn to

TallFags can attract women off height ALONE!

Stacy might need more positive attributes to attract that’s why a lotta picky TallFags think they’re Incel

TallFags are Vocel they either have ridiculous standards or are too retarded to try,

@Blacktarpill is a TallFag worshipper so he should already know the power of height!

Last edited: