Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The Miserable Life of an IT member

joergenson

joergenson

Banned
-
Lmaooooo

Gives :soy: advice.

Lmao

Brags about having a good looking wife on his profile despite being against objectification of women and justifies it by saying his wife forced him to do it.

Nofap

Was Into Nofap. Another proof Nofap is for fags.

Lmaooo

Lol

Has conversations with himself about incels.

It's miserable. Who lives like this?

Instead of doing nofap they should try NoSoy

"thinking about rape is just as bad as committing the act of rape"

Well you just thought about rape in order to make your point, does that make you a rapist too?

Well you just thought about rape in order to make your point, does that make you a rapist too?
you're under arrest for suspicion of thinking

whats the meaning of IT

I bet his "beautiful" wife is a 400 pound pajeet subhuman troon
I kinda feel for him but only because he’s getting harassed in his emails. It is to low IQ to link your socials on a Reddit account where you’re constantly bullying lonely young men but still, doesn’t make it right.

I kinda feel for him but only because he’s getting harassed in his emails. It is to low IQ to link your socials on a Reddit account where you’re constantly bullying lonely young men but still, doesn’t make it right.
I would have zero trouble shooting him in the fucking face.

Perceptionrf4

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back