Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The mirrorpill is BRUTAL

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
I just bathed and shaved, looking in the mirror I was almost finding myself good-looking.

But then I went for my cellphone to take some pics. It doesn't matter if front or back camera, I'm AT LEAST 2 full points uglier. Holy fucking shit, my skin looks terrible and old, my asymmetrical eyelids are 10 times more noticeable, I look like 20% bf+. OGRE.

I can't even shave because of my acne :cryfeels:

Same here.

Photos make me look hideous.

Videos make me look hideous and autistic.

I just bathed and shaved, looking in the mirror I was almost finding myself good-looking.

But then I went for my cellphone to take some pics. It doesn't matter if front or back camera, I'm AT LEAST 2 full points uglier. Holy fucking shit, my skin looks terrible and old, my asymmetrical eyelids are 10 times more noticeable, I look like 20% bf+. OGRE.
the TRUE MIRROR makes incels

Mirror = good, pictures = bad, video = good/decent.

Taking pictures with the phone but forgetting the back camera on is pure self exteem killer.

Your eyes>lens. You might have a confirmation bias/delusion about your face, though. Have you been rated by someone here?

Your eyes>lens. You might have a confirmation bias/delusion about your face, though. Have you been rated by someone here?
the true mirror is truly the atomic blackpill

Know that feel. Let alone height and stature...

But even face alone, shit! Recently, I worked in a small group and they took pictures of the small groups to know who is who.
And when I saw myself, my face there together with the other guys of the group, I was like, "SHIT, WTF!? I look like THIS?"

I've been rated 3 times here, all gave me 4/10.

What's a "true" mirror?
4/10 white guy in Brazil is good enough. Send me your pic, I will rate you tbh tbh.

Take a video of yourself with your arm straight for the most accurate depiction of what you look like to others.

I never look at my reflection in a bright room.