Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the mirror isn't actually what you look like. you look far worse..

K

KoldFlame

Banned
-
what you see in the mirror is just a reflection. it's not what you really look like. you actually look far worse in real life. try look in a real mirror to see how other people actually see you and you'll see how fucking ugly you really are.

I always thought the mirror was how other people saw me. I always thought I was a 9/10 because that's how I look in a "fake mirror". today I tried looking in real mirror, and damn.. I started getting dizzy. I was suddenly a -72 at best. I felt sick to my stomach. I legit wanted to grab my suicide vest and do the dirty deed..

[size=medium]I dare you to try and look yourself in a real mirror. you'll commit suicide right on spot. you'll give up. your whole life has been a lie. you've been tricked and betrayed. you've been deceived. just by a mirror..[/size]

C3zKXewVMAAHHTM.jpg:large

KoldFlame said:
what you see in the mirror is just a reflection. it's not what you really look like. you actually look far worse in real life. try look in a real mirror to see how other people actually see you and you'll see how fucking ugly you really are.

I always thought the mirror was how other people saw me. I always thought I was a 9/10 because that's how I look in a "fake mirror". today I tried looking in real mirror, and damn.. I started getting dizzy. I was suddenly a -72 at best. I felt sick to my stomach. I legit wanted to grab my suicide vest and do the dirty deed..

I dare you to try and look yourself in a real mirror. you'll commit suicide right on spot. you'll give up. your whole life has been a lie. you've been tricked and betrayed. you've been deceived. just by a mirror..

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C3zKXewVMAAHHTM.jpg:large

This.

Whenever you look into a mirror, ugly or not, your brain subconciously tries to filter out most of the bad aspects of you physical appearance, and the moment you tweak something minor e.g. eyebrows, you automatically assume you look better than you did before, that's until you fucking go outside

Not to mention that the mirror you see yourself in on a regular basis usually has the lighting + angle you've grown accustomed to seeing yourself as, and whatever remnants of ego you have left have convinced you that this is "not that bad." The reality is that the only person who will EVER see you this way is yourself. No one will ever see you in exactly that lighting, at exactly that height and distance, at exactly that angle. The mirror is a lie.

What's the difference between a real mirror and a fake mirror? I just base how I look off of how people treat me, which means I look like sub-5 trash.

I looked in a mirror that mirrored a mirror for my real reflection. Looked fairly similar, wasn't as triggered as I thought I would be.

What triggers me more is how different I look under different lighting. My bone structure can look nice and sharp in the mirror and then outside in a photo, like a potato.

i legit never look in the mirror/reflections

i don't get incels who are so masochistic and have so much balls to see all their subhumanity under such a microscope

True that.
I always tought that I'm average on all accounts until I got told that I'm very ugly.
Only after that I realized how I was lying to myself and think that I'm normal and not the genetically inferior freak.

Where does one acquire a real mirror? I need to destroy any last traces of cope that I have left.

This is a massive cope. The mirror is actually quite accurate, more so than any picture. What I think your issue is, is that you are rating yourself far higher than you actually are off your mirror reflection.

its fucking ovER then.

i already look 4/10 in mirror so i must probably be a fucking 3/10 at best IRL.

I seem passable for a baldcel in the mirror, I have borderline hunter eyes and strong brow and head shape, but my profile is subhuman; pig-nose and jawcel. I have to beardcel permanenty to offset the baldness and my perma-babyface. I'm something of a manlet Tony Soprano without money. kek

flowerful said:
This is a massive cope. The mirror is actually quite accurate, more so than any picture. What I think your issue is, is that you are rating yourself far higher than you actually are off your mirror reflection.

did you read what I wrote, you fucking retard? I wasn't talking about pictures at all. I said the mirror you look at in the bathroom gives you a false image of what you actually look like. you don't look like that to other people. you look much different and much worse. to see how you actually look like, there is a mirror technique. after you do it, you're gonna see how bad you actually look. that's how other people see you.

how well you do or dont do with women tells you all you need to know

very, very, very low chance you can ever be objective about your own looks

most people are deluded into thinking they are better no matter what or the are the opposite, BDDcels who focus on flaws and dont see the whole picture

Yes, did you notice how in photos everyone else looks like they usually do, but you somehow look uglier?