Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The mind of Kim Jong Un you didn’t know about

Marathon

Marathon

A very handsome subhuman
-
I have read that Kim jong un did spent some time in Switzerland back in the day. Dude was smart enough to poison his own brother for dictatorship. What if he knows about the race pill? Just consider that for a sec. He prolly knows that rice men are at the bottom while their looksmatch is a jbw whore getting ridden by an average white cock daily. Maybe, that’s why he doesn’t allow any North Koreans to travel anywhere. Imagine a white man travelling to a North Korean girl’s high school, would he be worshipped there? Hell no. Best possible scenario is getting repulsed and North Korean foids thinking it’s a ghost. Because there isn’t the white worshipping media culture there. Those foids aren’t aware of a white dick, it’s size and aesthetics. While reading one of the strange facts about N Korea, I did read once that jeans aren’t available there as it shows the American culture. Let alone a foid simping for a random white tourist cock. It’s the media that initiates the stereotypes. Not a human biological mind.

Conclusion: Kim Jong Un is smarter than you think.

71D3BD81 ACD1 45BA AA27 C48D5160DBE5

The real incelistan :feelshaha:

Because there isn’t the white worshipping media culture there. Those foids aren’t aware of a white dick, it’s size and aesthetics. While reading one of the strange facts about N Korea, I did read once that jeans aren’t available there as it shows the American culture. Let alone a foid simping for a random white tourist cock. It’s the media that initiates the stereotypes. Not a human biological mind.
major cope JFL
try to indoctrinate foids into thinkign manlets are attractive. good luck :feelskek:

Kim yong Un is smart I agree with that. Thats why he doesnt let foreigners in. He knows...

},
{
"is_ranking_enabled": true,
"user_text": "As leader of NK, Kim has every right to demand benefits for his people.",
"headline": "North Korea's Warning to America: End Your 'Hostile Policy' Or Get Nothing",
"url": "https://news.yahoo.com/north-koreas-warning-america-end-154200628.html",
"timestamp": "Thu Jan 02 15:30:08 UTC 2020"
},
{
"user_text": "Yes. The diverse behaviors of rich white actresses.",
"headline": "'Captain America' actress charged with killing her mother",
"url": "https://news.yahoo.com/captain-america-actress-charged-killing-150635075.html",
"timestamp": "Thu Jan 02 15:29:23 UTC 2020"

{
"user_text": "Good. Kim is a strong Asian leader.",
"headline": "North Korea's Kim calls for 'military countermeasures'",
"url": "https://news.yahoo.com/north-koreas-kim-calls-military-countermeasures-065141816.html",
"timestamp": "Wed Jan 01 18:53:07 UTC 2020"
},
{
"user_text": "\" I once gave a panhandler a sandwich I didn't need\"\n\nYes. Such a delicious sandwich. I'm sure he enjoyed eating it in the cold of winter.",
"headline": "Minister: Texas gunman grew angry in past over cash requests",
"url": "https://news.yahoo.com/minister-texas-gunman-grew-angry-153033552.html",
"timestamp": "Wed Jan 01 18:49:00 UTC 2020"

},
{
"user_text": "And? The U.S does not own North Korea. They are free to perform as much research as they wish.",
"headline": "Kim Jong Un: North Korea ending test moratoriums",
"url": "https://news.yahoo.com/kim-jong-un-north-korea-ending-test-moratoriums-221240994.html",
"timestamp": "Wed Jan 01 02:51:04 UTC 2020"

},
{
"user_text": "No, South Korea is too Westernized. Kim should seek out closer ties with China and other East Asian nations.",
"headline": "North Korea leader promises look at new weapon soon",
"url": "https://news.yahoo.com/north-korea-leader-promises-look-215543105.html",
"timestamp": "Wed Jan 01 02:03:03 UTC 2020"
},

major cope JFL
try to indoctrinate foids into thinkign manlets are attractive. good luck :feelskek:

Kim yong Un is smart I agree with that. Thats why he doesnt let foreigners in. He knows...
Call it whatever you want to. This isn’t cope. Just a theory.

He’s not smart he’s just arrogant. :feelsjuice: His people are suffering but he refuses to engage in any outside help

I have read that Kim jong un did spent some time in Switzerland back in the day. Dude was smart enough to poison his own brother for dictatorship. What if he knows about the race pill? Just consider that for a sec. He prolly knows that rice men are at the bottom while their looksmatch is a jbw whore getting ridden by an average white cock daily. Maybe, that’s why he doesn’t allow any North Koreans to travel anywhere. Imagine a white man travelling to a North Korean girl’s high school, would he be worshipped there? Hell no. Best possible scenario is getting repulsed and North Korean foids thinking it’s a ghost. Because there isn’t the white worshipping media culture there. Those foids aren’t aware of a white dick, it’s size and aesthetics. While reading one of the strange facts about N Korea, I did read once that jeans aren’t available there as it shows the American culture. Let alone a foid simping for a random white tourist cock. It’s the media that initiates the stereotypes. Not a human biological mind.

Conclusion: Kim Jong Un is smarter than you think.

View attachment 672043
he doesnt want his citizens to hear about or experience freedom

youre an idiot

youre an idiot
Ofc you normies gotta think that way just like everybody else, my theory may not be legit, it’s just an incel’s point of view

youre an idiot
What freedoms do you mean exactly? The freedom to have their land and natural resources stolen by invaders? The freedom to be flooded with heterogenous refugees? The freedom of creating artificial conflicts between its citizens? The freedom for foids to whore themselves out to foreigners? NK, despite being a poor nation, is more unified than any degenerate Western-influenced shithole.

I don't know. I don't think I'd live in North Korea