Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The military is a battle between evil and evil

• Thread starter Deleted member 45467
  • Start date
Deleted member 45467

Deleted member 45467

Can't Escape
-
It’s a struggle between the evil lieutenant trying to keep you around as a slave and you, a soldier fueled by anger and jealously over not being with the girl you love. There is literally not a single glimmer of light in there, the person with more darkness in their heart wins. jfl at thinking the military has values or anything, I see myself turning into an animal day by day.

It’s a struggle between the evil lieutenant trying to keep you around as a slave and you, a soldier fueled by anger and jealously over not being with the girl you love. There is literally not a single glimmer of light in there, the person with more darkness in their heart wins. jfl at thinking the military has values or anything, I see myself turning into an animal day by day.
@crestfallencel Thoughts on OP:feelsohh:

are you in the army . and i know it's shit they can get away with killing people (mostly Innocent civilians ) and no one cares , but when stacy and chad die everyone loses their mind .

are you in the army . and i know it's shit they can get away with killing people (mostly Innocent civilians ) and no one cares , but when stacy and chad die everyone loses their mind .
I’m doing my service rn sadly

why join the military? A) desperate wagecuckery B) free foreign poon C) ER Outlet D) brainwashed patriotcuck

why join the military? A) desperate wagecuckery B) free foreign poon C) ER Outlet D) brainwashed patriotcuck
probably other pathetic reasons too list the other letters if you can think of some