Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The military fucked up my looks

• Thread starter Deleted member 45467
  • Start date
Deleted member 45467

Deleted member 45467

Can't Escape
-
I have descended so badly ever since i enlisted. My skin turned darker, my ears got pointier and now i look 100% North African. I dont even recognize myself anymore. When i joined i still had white skin but 3 months later and i look like a different person.

You got a tan?

I have descended so badly ever since i enlisted. My skin turned darker, my ears got pointier and now i look 100% North African. I dont even recognize myself anymore. When i joined i still had white skin but 3 months later and i look like a different person.
You were bullied by chad right?

Reason #5783496 not to join the military

I had to cut my long hair and after that my balding pretty much started lul. Forced conscription where I live, I was there only for a week until I got out because I had bipolar disorder diagnosis

I had to cut my long hair and after that my balding pretty much started lul. Forced conscription where I live, I was there only for a week until I got out because I had bipolar disorder diagnosis
im trying to get kicked out but they just wont let me go. so many faggots there obessed with me lol

Wait till you lose your [insert body part here].

You’re the pawn of some rich greedy politician

im trying to get kicked out but they just wont let me go. so many faggots there obessed with me lol
What? This makes no sense. All you have to do is ask for a medical leave and take am evaluation, and get (maybe dishonorable?) discharge. They won't force you to stay. What branch?

They don’t let anyone leave. They said that the only way out is death
Lmao. That's a military adage man. I mean, I'm pretty sure you have an enlistment period and when that time is up, you can leave. Or - [UWSL]go the medical route I mentioned. OR even better, since you joined, go the distance and follow through on your commitment like a man! You don't have to do much and if your Incel anyway, your looks were already in poor shape. Plus you[/UWSL][UWSL] said yourself they all are obsessed with you, (brag btw) so what the problem? [/UWSL]

Lmao. That's a military adage man. I mean, I'm pretty sure you have an enlistment period and when that time is up, you can leave. Or - [UWSL]go the medical route I mentioned. OR even better, since you joined, go the distance and follow through on your commitment like a man! You don't have to do much and if your Incel anyway, your looks were already in poor shape. Plus you[/UWSL][UWSL] said yourself they all are obsessed with you, (brag btw) so what the problem? [/UWSL]
The problem is that they are mean to me I want a place with softer supervisors

Would fuck a foid army officer while in the army :feelsohh: