Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The Michael JacksonPill destroyed me

BabyFuck McGirlsex

BabyFuck McGirlsex

Alienwarecel
★★★★★
MJPILL

Its over for Michael JacksonCels

Just bleach your skin theory

The Leaving Neverland pill destroyed me.

I've been using monobenzone like MJ, but its really hard to depigment your skin if you don't have vitiligo. I've given up with mono. But I might try to do glutathione or kojic acid. I admit, I'm at a loss when it comes to whitening. The best solution seems to be staying indoors barring any entry of sunlight.
Brutal

The Leaving Neverland pill destroyed me.
That shit was so bias. I forget who it was, but one of the boys said he wasn't abused in court years later. But then for the documentary, he said he was abused.

Netflix really showed they are out for a buck, even from a dead man.

That shit was so bias. I forget who it was, but one of the boys said he wasn't abused in court years later. But then for the documentary, he said he was abused.

10 years later they still trying to destroy the man jfl

MJ unironically dindu nuffin

Last edited:
Bottom right bone structure mogs me to Narnia and back.

Ow! That’s gonna hurt...

It takes a man of Michael Jackson's immense wealth to be able to use surgery to switch races. (also having vitiligo helped)

It takes a man of Michael Jackson's immense wealth to be able to use surgery to switch races. (also having vitiligo helped)
Its over for poorcels

Just racemaxx theory