Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The MGTOWdottcom website is very gay

littlemanhikicel

littlemanhikicel

Incel trait: not have a life
★★★★★
If you see the first page you can see pic of men in a very fashion style, in white-black color. And then the entire interface It is very uncomfortable, like is not manly is most like I don't know man. And have a lot of pics of shion Connery and older hollywood actors I think they have an old man fetish or something. Is very gay that site tbh. It's like give me cancer and I can't enter.

I can understand that husbands (ex betabuxx) go mgtow because they suffered a divorce that took away everything they had, they follow this lifestyle for a legitimate case. But most of the people in those forums are incels in denial tbh. Chads don't have the necessity to go mgtow, they just need to pick the foid they want to fuck and then go for another one. MGTOWcels are just coping like us, they in reality are Men Sent Their Own Way.

I can understand that husbands (ex betabuxx) go mgtow because they suffered a divorce that took away everything they had, they follow this lifestyle for a legitimate case. But most of the people in those forums are incels in denial tbh. Chads don't have the necessity to go mgtow, they just need to pick the foid they want to fuck and then go for another one. MGTOWcels are just coping like us, they in reality are Men Sent Their Own Way.
Yes they are incels in denial and I think a bunch may be gays that infiltrate that webs. Like the trannys in r´´´d´t

I know a few Mgtow men who admit they're actually incels. The rest are copers thinking they had the willpower to conquer their programing

I know a few Mgtow men who admit they're actually incels. The rest are copers thinking they had the willpower to conquer their programing
many of them must have accounts in looksmax and similar websites

MGTOW all together is rather odd itself.